If We're Doing This, We May As Well Do It Right

Nova got back to her trailer and immediately called her one and only. Jennie lived 2 blocks down, also alone. Jennie's cousin owned a couple trailers in the park offered them both a place despite being under 18. Jennie's cousin still needed money but she reduced the rent so Nova only had to pay $350 a month which isn't terrible for her salary.

Nova's phone rings and she picks up with Jennie immediately bombarding her with questions. 

"So you're planning on what? sleeping with Sara and hoping Milani finds out and gets mad?"

"Something like that? you know it would kill her if she found out she was betrayed by someone so close."

Was it a stretch? Yes. Did Nova care? nope. She'll do what she has to to hurt Milani.

"Just. Come over and help me pick an outfit." She said as she looked through her closet. The call ended and Jennie barged into the trailer, running to Nova's bedroom to make a game plan.

"Ok here's what I'm thinking.." Nova said as she saw her bestest friend of all time. She held up a pair of black sweats. "I wear this low waisted with my Calvin Klein waistband showing..." and lifted up a matching pair of grey Calvin Klein sports bra. "Then I could just layer with jewelry and maybe a leather jacket?"

Jennie questioned her friend's fashion taste, not realising that Nova was going for a very casual and effortless look.

"...uhhh yeah if you think that's the vibe you wanna go for then sure."

"babe it's supposed to look like I don't care. Like I'm only at the party 'cuz I have nothing else to do."

They finalized the outfit and makeup, and moved onto the plan. The goal was to somehow make sure Milani found out about their hookup, preferably with her own eyes. They didn't want the whole school knowing what would happen at this party.

"God I can already see Milani's fuming eyes when she sees us together."

"IF she sees you two together. There are a million ways this could go wrong. We both know that Sara's not gay. At least not publicly."

That was true, but her texting had been getting more suggestive lately and Nova is willing to find out if it means hurting her lifelong rival. 

"Just imagine, Jennie. We start to hookup, then it becomes more serious. Then she tells Milani, and it would blow. her. mind." Nova's head was filled with all the possibilities. Everyone in school and outside knew about their rivalry, so if this got public, Milani would be embarrassed enough to transfer to another school. Or better yet, another country. 

Jennie sees the sparkle in Nova's eyes and is quick to ground her.

"Again. We still have no idea if Sara's even gay. Stop getting ahead of yourself, Nova." 

Nova was brought back to reality and frowns slightly. 

"You're such a party pooper you know that?" Nova hits her with a pillow as she bites out that line, which turns into an aggressive pillow fight. 

"Bitch shut the fuck up and turn the TV on. If I miss this episode of the Bachelor, I'm going to sue you for mental instability or whatever."

Nova smiles and punches Jennie one more time before turning the TV on and getting ready for their sleepover.