i'll staple my hand for you <3

Milani POV, 3rd Person:

The alarm doesn't wake Milani up. No, She'd been awake for several hours now, dreading the day her real relationship started. 

The alarm does annoy her though, and she goes to get up and reach across Nova to the side table where Nova's phone is screaming. 

She looks over at Nova's sleeping face. She looks so pretty when she's not frowning or scowling at Milani. 

She still does that, surprisingly. 

Milani gets up and goes to Nova's kitchen. She look around the place as she gets a drink of water. Nova is nothing like her. 

She has movie and rock band posters all over her walls. Milani hates movies- she prefers TV shows, and likes music that doesn't sound like a million pigeons dying. 

But also, Milani keeps thinking about yesterday. She was ready to give up on the relationship. Nova pointed out the obvious; they only seemed to work well together when they had a task, or a goal. Are they even compatible? 

Milani's heart starts to race. She needs to get out of here. 

What am I doing?

She runs to her car. 

Milani struggles to open the door. She can also barely see, it's 5:30 AM, of course the sun's still down. 

Then she remembers.

Her keys are in her jacket.

The jacket Milani gave to Nova last night after they cuddled and watched Rupaul's Drag Race. She said it looked better on Nova than it did on her. 

She runs back inside to get her keys, and runs face to face with Nova. 

Who looks Dazed and Confused. 

"Where are you going?" Nova asks.

"Home. I gotta change. For school."

"Right. Just wear something I have."

"Nah, it's ok, seriously-"

"Milani."

Nova seems persistent, and Milani's not in the mood to fight back. 

As she gets ready, Nova asks, "How are things with you and Sara?"

"Um. We haven't spoken. I think I'm gonna apologize though. I miss her like crazy." 

Nova smiles like she knows something Milani doesn't. It irks her. 

Milani drives them both to school and both girls go their separate ways. 

In math class, Milani's pocket buzzed, and she subtly pulled out her phone to see  a text from Nova. 

SuperNova
wanna make out in the janitors closert?

*closet?

Milani smiled. Then she stopped. She doesn't know how she feels about Nova. But at the same time, who cares. Milani really wants to kiss Nova. 

Mi La Knee
fuck yea

Milani tried to get out of math. Her teachers a cunt though. 

"Sir? Can I go to the bathroom?" 

"I don't know, can you?" fuck this bitch.

Milani smiles awkwardly, "May I go to the bathroom."

"Ah, thank you Milani, for fixing that grammar mistake. No you may not."

Fuck. This. Bitch. 

Well shit now she's stuck. 

What would Nova do?

Milani followed nothing but her impulse when she did the following. 

Milani got up, went to the stapler, put her hand underneath it, and pressed down, stapling her finger. 

Milani tried her best not to wince at the pain, and looked at her teacher, whose face was in pure shock. 

"Sir, I gotta go to the nurse's office." and Milani left without waiting for an answer. She walked down the hall, acting as if her hand didn't hurt like a bitch. 

Milani bumps into someone who she hadn't seen in too long. 

"Sara!!"

"Milani!!"

They both hugged each other tighter than normal. 

"Holy shit Sara I missed you so much. I'm so sorry about what happened."

Then she paused. 

"Actually, what even happened?" Sara just smiled. "No idea. I don't even remember. Also, what happened to your hand."

Milani laughed sheepishly "Don't even stress. I have so much to tell you Sara, but I really gotta go right now."

They greet each other goodbyes and Milani steps into the janitors closet to come face to face with Nova for the second time that day. 

Nova smiles before pulling her in and kissing her. Milani leans into it, forgetting about her pain for a moment. 

Milani pulls back to look at Nova. Her eyes are crazy dilated. 

"Hi."

"Piss off"

And they're kissing again.

Nova's hands find Milanis, and they pull away from each other again so Nova can see the staple on Milani's hand.

"Milani what the actual fuck."

"Teacher wouldn't let me leave class."

"So you did this?"

Milani nodded nonchalantly. 

Nova's face showed a slight awe, and Milani was curious about what Nova was thinking about.

"You..." She looked into Milani's eyes. "You stapled your hand so you could come see me?"

Milani realised how desperate that seemed. "Well, uh........... yeah." 

Nova quickly leaned in again, but this kiss was different. It was sweet, and loving, and caring, and gave Milani a warmth feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. 

"No one's ever done that for me. Now come on let's go to the nurse." and Nova leads her out of the janitors closet.

"Yep. Smart idea."

Nova leaned up and kissed Milani's cheek quickly, and Milani realised that she really didn't care about their dynamic, or their compatibility. 

A/N: AHHHHH did you guys miss me??????

I missed you guyssss. 

We're kinda nearing the end of our story which is wild. 

Uh ok thats it i think.

LOVE YOU!!