To Kiss or Not to Kiss (To Kiss, Duh)

2 weeks pass and Nova gets the season 3 script in the mail. She grabs her mail with a highlighter in her mouth and sits on her porch stairs while looking through it. Most of her mail is junk, a few mails about her other auditions, probably rejected because Millani took her roles.

She opens the script mail and looks through it while highlighting her lines. She doesn't have as many as she did in season 2, but still has around 1 hour of screen time all together. She finds loads of scenes with Millani which seemed to be filled with tension. 

She grabs her phone and dials Milani's phone number - which she only has for work related reasons. 

The phone rings and Milani finally picks up.

Her voice is full of sleep as she says, "What the fuck do you want Astrid it's 7 in the morning on Saturday, you better have a good reason for calling me."

Oh shit her morning voice

"I got my script."

"So? What does that have to do with me?"

"We have a kiss scene."

That sure woke Milani up. She hung up and ran downstairs to look at the mail, which was on the kitchen counter. She shuffles through it until she finds it and runs upstairs with the script. 

She flips through it to see that Nova wasn't lying, they do have a kiss scene. A uh, passionate one.

She looks through the filming schedule in her email and finds that they only had 5 weeks until they filmed the scenes leading up to the kiss, as well as the kiss scene.

She was going to call Nova but her phone rang. She picks up and it's the devil herself. 

"You read through it?" She asks

Milani responds by groaning into the phone, "unfortunately, yes."

"Great, when do you wanna rehearse?" Shit. Milani's going to have to rehearse the kiss with Nova. More than once to make it seem real. 

Nova's voice breaks Milani's thoughts when she says "Wanna come over? To practise I mean."

Milani would rather die, but 5 weeks is like getting homework assigned and having it due the next day. 

"Fine."

She smashes the end button and bangs her head against the script.

Milani tries her hardest to hold back a smile - she didn't necessarily want to kiss Nova, but she couldn't say she wasn't nervous, yet excited to do it.