Fake Date? I'd Rather Die.

Matt Davison brought both girls into a seperate room and closed the door. 

He massaged his forehead and sighed.

"Girls. I thought we had progress. We made an agreement that your dislike for each other wouldn't get in the way of filming."

Dislike was a massive understatement .... I think 

Nova thinks about all their fights during their filming scenes and realises they haven't held up their end of the agreement. 

"I'm being serious, if you two don't figure this out we'll bring in the big guns. Get along before we all lose our jobs because you two can't act together."

He walked out of the room to leave the two girls alone. 

Milani and Nova sit in silence, only now realizing how many problems they may cause if they don't get their shit together. 

Milani finally opens her mouth to let out a sigh.

Then she says, "Listen. I'm serious when I say I'll make your life hell if you don't get away from Sara. That being said, We really have to get our shit together Astrid."

Nova was going to suggest taking acting classes, for her of course, Nova could act perfectly fine, but before she could say that, Matt Davison walks back into the room with a newfound motivation. 

"Fake dating."

"What??" Both girls exclaimed at the same time. 

"I spoke with a few people, and fake dating could work. You'd be acting in love, in public atleast, 24/7, plus you'd be improvising all the time. It's perfect. It's not only going to strengthen your acting skills, you may even become friends!"

He seemed pretty set on the idea. He smiled with a sparkle in his eye, then promptly left.

Both girls couldn't process what had just happened. They both sat there speechless, trying to wrap their head around the idea of them dating in real life, even if it was fake. In front of their friends, their classmates, paparazzi?? 

Milani opened her mouth, took a deep breath and shouted, "FUCK!!"