15. Fifteen

💠💠💠💠💠💠

💠💠💠💠💠💠

Mateo

I decided to let Zaira come visit Rosie for the weekend to ease her mind a bit with everything that's been happening around the house. I hated seeing Rosie in tears yesterday. As bad as I wanted to keep Rosie locked inside for her safety, I knew she needed to feel a bit more normal, I sent her off with Luis and eight other men to guard guard Rosie and Zaira with their life if needed while they were out shopping.

Knowing how fucking overprotective I was I placed a tracker in between one of the stacks of cash. If all else failed aside from the one on her phone and the cars. I knew Rosie hated giving cashiers a hard time and would probably charge the credit card instead of fishing for the stacks of cash, so she would never see the tracker. I handed her the tote bag and kissed her goodbye.

A half hour later after Rosie and Zaira had left the house Eryk and Aleksander Serafin showed up for our meeting. We walked them to our meeting room and got down to business.

"We got rid of our staff for now too" Eryk said, "Nothing coming out yet in regards to our business's and projects. So if it's not us it's someone on your end" Eryk looked to Papa.

"Right on the nail Eryk, it's actually Rosie who gave us a lead on who our guy is" my father proudly said.

"Who would that be Angel?"

"Rafael, my sister's step son." We think he is the one trying to kill us off to claim our empire as his own." My father said in a serious tone.

"Well let's go kill that motherfucker" Aleksander said with an eager smile.

"It's not that easy, Aleksander. We need to figure out who else is involved in this as well"

Eryk looked to papa, " you're right Angel. Now,  all this information your god daughter caught on to the night she met this Rafael?"

"My goddaughter is a smart girl"

Our conversation was interrupted with someone at the door, " Were you expecting anyone? " Eryk questioned.

"No we weren't" I responded as I liftied out of my chair and drew my guns from my underarm holsters. Aleksander followed suit right behind me. We silently made our way towards the front of the house where we stood by the door and waited for the doorbell to ring again. I checked the doorbell intercom on the wall and saw that it wasba random man standing at the door with a package in his hand.

We opened the door and without hesitation pointed our guns up at him, "Step back and leave the fucking box on the floor" The delivery man quickly obeyed and took a step back and placed the package on the floor and raised his hands back up to his head. One of the outdoor guards ran up to the box and opened it up.