16. Sixteen

💠💠💠💠💠💠Mateo

💠💠💠💠💠💠
Mateo

We gathered our men outside my home and loaded up the cars as we closely monitored the GPS tracker hoping it'dreach its final destination. Moments later it had finally come to a complete stop about an hour away.

Silas approached Aleksander and I with blueprints of the house that the GPS pinned to and the streets around it.  "I hacked into all the cameras around that area, there are guards throughout the entire property probably around thirty armed men on the field and about another twenty inside the house armed. Their firewalls are shit so, I was able to hack their lights and indoor sercuity system, anything electrical in the house I can control with the tips of my fingers"

"Good, Get me the the police chief in charge of that area, have them look the other way till I say so. No fucking cops go near unless they want the entire squadron and their families murdered." I ordered. Silas nodded, "already done boss, the message has been sent loud and clear, including to the neighboring districts"

"-Also, uhh boss? There's something else you should know"

"What is it Silas?"

"I managed to find some documents on the homes owner, it came back listing the owner as a Marcel Santos."

"That name sounds so fucking familiar- Santos but where have I heard it before?" I desperately searched my mind for the answers.

"Marcel Santos huh" my father said as he walked over with Eryk. "Marcel Santos is one of your Tia Maria's late husbands kids. He had three children, Marcel the oldest and twins Leo and Rafael " when your Tia Maria married his father Emiliano we knew who he was, an up and coming drug lord in Spain. Marcel became bitter that Emiliano had his former wife killed so that he could be free to marry Maria while reaping the benefits of his dead wife for his business, I was against all of it of course, but my sister was young, stupid, and in love, they eloped before we could do anything about it. Marcel was young at the time that this all happened. He became distraught, on the night Emiliano and Maria took off for their honeymoon, Marcel stole his father's car and ranaway taking Leo with him."

"Of course, Marcel was young and had no driving experience, he crashed the car leaving no survivors. Marcel and Leo died that night from their injuries. But tonight, I have witnessed Leo alive and healthy, and my dear daughter that I've mourned for months alive and shackled. Bring your sister home and kill those fucking corpses that should have remained dead."

Hearing what my father had said only made my blood boil even more, making my family pay for his father's sins.  I quickly unraveled the blueprints of the house where Elena was being held captive and noticed  it was a two story greek revival house hidden behind a all around solid brick fence.

"Elly has to be underground, a basement most likely, there were no windows in the video no natural light coming in" Aleksander pointed out.

"Your men will blow the west side of the wall that surrounds the property as a distraction, while we enter from the East side. We'll enter through window #3 on the first level, this window is the closest to the basement. You will get Elena and Rosie out to saftey, and I will find and kill Marcel and Leo Santos."

"Agreed" Aleksander reaponded.

Suddenly my phone began to ring while I reviewed our plans.

-"Job's done boss"

-"Bring me his fucking body I want his brothers to see it"

-"yes sir"

Aleksander started laughing as he heard the conversation with my men, " and I thought I was crazy"

"He took the women I love from me, he deserves to watch everyone around him dead before I kill him"

"And they will all die Mateo, I've mourned Elena and our relationship, now here I find out she's alive and carrying my son, nothing will stop me from getting her back, Marcel will pay for what he's done"

"I have many surprises in store for him and his men" Aleksander wickedly grinned as he placed two gas masks into his duffel bag. Happy Hunting Mateo"