18. Eighteen

I rest my head back on the bed and close my eyes for bit trying to make sense of what the hell is happening

I rest my head back on the bed and close my eyes for bit trying to make sense of what the hell is happening. My body still in shock from the impact and is exhausted.

I'm awakened a couple hours later by light knocking at the door. The knocking stops and in comes an elderly woman in her early 50's, " I hope you're all rested up Ms. Gallegos!"

Gallegos hearing my name pinches at my heart.

"H-H-How do you know my real name?"

"Mr. Santos will explain everything when you see him. For now I've been instructed to just come help get you ready for dinner"

"thank you, but I don't need help, and I'm not hungry " I respond as politely as possible to her.

"Then I'm sorry you didn't chose the easy route Ms. Gallegos, Mr. Santos can be very impatient."

Before I can say anything else, the door clicked again and opened. In came Marcel through the door leaving it open for the lady to walk out.

"Thank you for trying Martha, I'll handle this"

Martha silently nods and walks out the door leaving it open. Marcel quickly closes the space between him and the bed and stands towering over me. He grabbed my hands tightly and closed handcuffs around them.

"Let go of me!" I begin kicking.

He next grabs onto my legs and fast like a magician he binds them together with zip ties. I breath heavily trying to catch my breath from all the kicking.

He effortlessly pulls me to the edge of the bed and throws me over his shoulder. " If you keep fucking squirming I'm going to punish you however I see fit" as the hand holding my legs tightened high above my inner thigh.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Then be a good girl Rocio and fucking listen!"

He walks out of the room carrying me, two guards standing at the entrance of the bedroom door, they silently nod as they see Marcel carrying me. He carried me down the stairs to the first floor heading down a long corridor to where we reach a door.

The door clicks as a lock around it unlocks. He takes me downstairs to what felt like a basement. 5 other guards are sitting down there all standing up to greet him as he approaches them.

"How is she" Marcel asked the men.

"She's doing good, we had a scare earlier where her blood pressure fell low, but it was easily fixed."

"Keep an eye on her health"

"Yes Sir"

Marcel continues walking carrying me over his shoulders until we finally come to a halt. He places me back on my feet. As he unlocks the door in front of us.

"Go inside " he commands.

I wobble to turn myself around and find myself staring at darkness. Marcel gets impatient with me and lifts me up by my waist placing me inside the room.