Epilogue

Epilogue

Jason was walking out from the workshop after tuning another car and was heading to the studio waiting for Alison when he saw her, walking towards him without noticing him standing there like a fool. Her blonde hair was longer than he last saw, everything else about her seemed to be the same. As soon as she noticed him, she stopped her step and stared back at him.

"Jason." She whispered in a state of shock.

"You're back." He acknowledged, still not believing his eyes to see her back here.

"How are you?" He blurted out.

"I'm good. Much better now than I was then." She gave a soft smile which made his heart clenched. 

"I... I'm sorry. I was-"

"It's in the past." She shook her head.

"Still, I owe you an apology and I am sorry. I was-" He paused noticing Alison walking towards them from the corner of his eyes.

"Hi. Who's this?" Alison smiled.

"Alison. This is... Sera." 

.

I hate you! You did this to me! You-

You deserve everything that happened to you!

I couldn't care less anymore what happens to you so stop it. I've enough of your self pity and throwing the blame on me! 

I don't ever want to see you, ever again!

Don't worry, you'll not see me anymore. You selfish, ignorant-

Thud!

Alison shot up from her bed, frantically shaking and short of breath. It's just another bad dream. Was it just a dream?  Cold beads of sweat covering her forehead as her body shook from the chill. She wrapped herself tighter with the blanket trying to keep herself warm from the coldness of the bleak dream. Inhale.

Once she felt the cold slowly dissipated, she took in a deep breath. Removed the blanket around her, she stood and walked towards the black box that was laying on her table. Slowly, she opened the cover and saw the letter laid neatly at the very top. Reaching for the letter, finally for the first time, she removed the enveloped from the letter. Gently she unfolded the letter whilst making her way back to the bed and sat back down. Taking deep breaths, she scanned on every word written neatly by Leah. Reading through the last few lines of the letter, she gasped and dropped the letter. 

Suddenly, her phone rang taking her yet by another surprise. Alison, still in a state of shock after reading the letter, slowly reached for the phone only to be informed of another horrific news. 

"Alison, did you hear what I just said?" Zoe said in distressed.

"Yeah. What?"

"Anna's in the hospital right now."

"Oh gosh. What ha-"

"Amber's also in the hospital and she's not in a very good state."

"What!" Alison gasped, quickly the letter back into the box and already making her way to the hospital. 

Notes:

I changed the last chapter into chapter 56 and added a new epilogue with a few tidbits for the probable sequel of this story which I am actually not sure when to start. (Forgive me!) Nonetheless, thank you so much for the support of this story! I also wanted to convey the importance of speaking up! Share! Talk to someone if you've a problem. And always remember that things will get better. Do not overthink and believe in yourself! Thank you so much for your time and support!!! Love. Love. Love.