Chapter 5

Ric was in his house all tired he wore his normal attire of a white shirt and a black jacket. He was tired of the day as he had drove a lot in his cab and had delivered many items as well. But soon he was yet again called by his boss to come to a take out place and pick up someone's order and deliver it to them. Sighing as he went back to his car and drive off to the tack out place and checked his phone now and again as it was stuck to his front car window so he won't be breaking any laws.

Soon Ric had gotten to the take out place and gathered the whole list of foods he needed to deliver. His face was literally cringing at the large sums off food he had to take. 'This better be a large family all I'm going to end up killing someone for making my life harder than it needs to be.' He groans at this as he thought that and put it all in his car. If the large amounts of food wasn't bad enough he found himself getting stuck in traffic too often and it was passing him off. Ric swore that everyone was yelling at this old lady who didn't move for 10 minutes and he was one of them and honking his car.

"Is she fucking deaf or something like that?" He asked himself and sighs as he was trying to calm down and not end up road raging for the whole trip to where the address would lead him to.

After many detours because of many annoying people that want to ruin Ric's life. He soon found himself on the road to the Wayne Manor. 'Oh god please no I don't want to see that family.' He thinks and gulps down as he got nervous as he knew something was of with them.

Something really of.

So when he got to the gate and saw that they where closed he was about to get out of his car only for them to automatically open for him and Ric saw that there was a scanner. 'Okay that's arranged but I geuss being rich means you would be often targeted.' He though and soon drove into the gate and went to the gardens road and parked near the front and got out. Ric sighs as he went to grab all the food and went to the front door to ring the door bell.

He waited for a few minutes as was getting annoyed by how long they where taking. But soon the famous Bruce Wayne he had seen on TV so much showed up opening the door. And the first thing that the man had said to him would have earned the older a punch in the face. "Why do you look like Dick?" Bruce had asked looking at him in confusion. "Here's your take away and I'll get the rest so take this inside." Was all that Ric said wanting to seem professional and just forced the man to take the food in their arms as he went back to his car to pick up the rest.

When he got back he saw that the whole god damn family was their and looked at him the at Dick who looked shocked as if he just remembered something. "Ric?" Dixk asked not believing his own eyes.
"Please just kill me now" was all that he said to his younger brother that stared at him in disbelief like the rest of them as well.