Chapter 10

Tim had decided to try his luck as it seemed like that Damian did decently well. He got to door and instead on knocking he tripped and face planted into the door and fallen to the ground. Ric opened tge door next expecting to see one of Bruce Wayne's son's at his door step holding their bloody nose and tilting their head back to stop the blood from running. "Oh shit man, that gotta hurt what happened?" Ric asked as he went to Tim and Carrie the boy up and inside the house.

"Tripped and fallen on the door." Tim grumbles out and soon was sat on the couch and was given a tissues to hold to his nostril. To stop the blood from flowing. Ric chuckles at the young boys misfortune, "Well are you here for the same reason as the other two then?" He asked and frowns as it seemed that this family was rather persistent on him joining them. Tim nods and grins, "Indeed I am and I'll give you reasons why you, well for one Dick misses you and wants to be back as apart of hour life again and two I want to know who was the blood brother of my adopted older brother." Tim says.

Ric frowns at this as he had went up to get himself some water, "alright keep talking." Was all he said as Tim nods at the response, "I'm sure that everyone in our family would like to have another brother there. And I'm definitely positive that Dick wants you around to be apart of it as well."
Ric sighs as he walked back to the living and took a long sip of his glass of water, "Sorry, I have gotten use to being here and I'm don't like change all that much. So having me suddenly joining a big family of what would feel like strangers would just be weird."

Tim nods as he frowns and sighs, "So you not wanting to join the family with your brother?" He asked and narrowed his eyes at the older who nods, "He seemed perfectly fine without me." Tin nods once again and got up to leave, "You know we won't be giving up on you just yet." Then he had left.