Chapter 9

The next person that had decided to have a go at trying to convince Ric was Damian since he was certain and overly confident in making the man crack. So he was drove to the house by Alfred and went to the door and knocked. Ric soon opened it and saw Damian and frowns and shuts the door. Damian sighs and knocked again, "I would like to apologise for my behaviour and it was wrong of me." He started of with and bows to the older to show him respect.

Ric was surprised by this and nods as he let's the boy inside, "if you here to try to make me go back to Dick then don't bother." He says immediately making Damian deflate and breathes out, "Right sorry." Je says and was about to leave as he didn't want to pester the man. "But you can stay here for a little while I have food that I have left in the fridge and there's no way I can eat it all by myself." Ric says as he smiled at Damian who smiled back and nods, "Thank you, I am rather hungry." He stated.

Ric nods as he went yo the kitchen to re heat his left overs and had two separate plates out. He put the food on the plates making sure they where equal amount as the boy did seem like someone who was fit and would eat a lot. "Here you go!" He says as the two began to eat before Damian was in need to go home.