Chapter 11

Jason groans as he reached the door fidgeting with the zip of his jacket and grits his teeth as well as he had no idea on how he was going to be able to convince the man to join the family. So instead of doing as he was told he was planning on telling the man everything instead. 'This could ever go both way, terribly wrong or be the best decision that I have ever made.' The 19 year old had thought as he says already regretting even agreeing to this.

He knocked well more like slammed his fist rather harshly on the wooden, frail door before the it was quickly opened by Ric who looked tired as it was 7 in the morning. It was too early for anyone really and Jason was forced to wake up at such a time and now held resentment for Bruce for making him do so. 'I wished that I could of stayed in bed.' Jason thought and showed his own blank and bored face.

Ric stood in front of the taller male and looked up at him craning his neck, "Why are you so fucking tall?" He asked and that possed of Jason, "Then why are you so short?" He snapped back as the two now had a staring contest. 'Bastard.' They both thought at the same time and huffed as Ric closed the door on Jason who began banging on it once again. "Hey I'm not done here yet you asshole!" He yells at the door only to have Ric open it again and glaring at him, "What is that you want?" He asked it a bored tone.

"I just wanted to talk to you about the rest of us and what we do." Was all that Jason says and trys to keep his cool. Ric nods at this and groans only to be pushed in as Jason shuts the door and drags him somewhere in his own home, "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" He yells at the younger who glared at him. "Getting inside now shut up and listen to what I'm going to tell you." Jason growls out forcing Ric to sit down.

"Okay now where shall I start? The whole family is different so to speak as we aren't all that normal." Jason started and Ric rolled his eyes at this as the other continued, "Behind the sense we are fighting crime and being vigilantes to protect the city. In the Red Hood, Tim is Red Robin, Damian is Robin, Bruce is Batman, Barbara is Batgirl and Dick is Nightwing." Jason finished and looked at the older who was a little shocked by this, "And you are telling me this why?"

Jason sighs as he sat down next to the other, "I don't really know actually. Never really been good at talking with people." He says and got up and leaves Ric alone with his own thoughts about everything that was just said to him. 'They trust me? Why though?' He thought.