Chapter 12

Finally it was Barbara's go and when she had gotten there she didn't expect to so a women there with Ric. "Hello, how may I help you?" The dark skinned and pastle purple coloured haired women asked. "Oh, oh! I came to talk to Ric. I'm Barbara Gordon. May I know your name and why you are here?" The redhead asked. "I'm Ric's girlfriend and my name is Beatrice Bennett but call me Bea it's easier to remember." Bea says as she smiled at the female in a wheelchair, "Do you want me to take you inside?" She asked politely and Barbara nods at this and smiled as she was let inside the house and to the living room.

Ric was in the living room seeming to be getting the TV sorted and there was two cans of soda and some snacks. "Ric a friend of yours has come to visit!" Bea yells out with a smile and Ric immediately looked towards Barbara and sighs, "Can this wait until after the movie?" He complains as he and Bea planned today as their indoor date. "Well she can join us nothing along with that is there Ric." Bea giggles out and Ric pouts as he had a light blush on his tanned cheeks, "Okay fine."

Bea and Barbara both shared a fist bump with one another as the purple haired women sat down after wheeling the redhead next to her. The three had ended up watching the whole movie together and the two females kept on talking throughput it seeming to be enjoying each others company making Ric a little jealous.

Soon the movie came to the end both of the women stopped talking after Ric faked cough to grab their attention, "So is there anything that you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked even though he had already known the answer to that question anyways because of all the Wayne family members coming to visit him. "Ah well I just wanted to ask if you like to at least be apart of the family dinner." Barbara says with a smiled and Bea looked at Ric with her puppy dog eyes that the male could not resist, "Can we go I didn't know that you have a relative in the Wayne family." She says and pouts.

Ric swears his heart was going to burst any time soon because of his girlfriend, "Fine we can go and the reason I didn't tell was because he wasn't really apart of my life really." Bea nods and kisses him on the lips and Barbara rolled her eyes as she went to leave the two alone. 'Mission accomplished.' She thought and left them be.