The Breaktime Duel......... PART 1

A/N THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SO TENSE AND VIOLENT SO IF U DONT WANT TO BE SCARED THEN STOP READING NOW!!!!!

It was break time next, and as the hordes of students piled out of the coridoors, da boss Will Schuester trod on something. It was brown and kind of squishy. He lifted his leg and looked at the bottom of his really awesome, cool, black army boots. The splat on his boot then spoke. ough said Harry, halfheartedly. RONALD stormed over. "How dare you tread on my best friend like he was no more than a mere pile of dog faeces. He is far superior to you since a lesser lifeform that has not evolved since the time of the dinosaurs. Even then you would be inferior to them since they were great beasts and you are a worthless amoeba. I hereby challenge you to a duel. On this spot in five minutes. If you are too much of a coward to show up or you forfeit then I shall wreak dastardly severe punishment onto you, you pitiful swine." He bellowed. "It's so on!!! Bring it!!!" Rapped the Schuester, unfazed by the fact RONALD was a good three feet taller than him. Behind him Hermione gushed, "Oh, youre my hero. Senpai, stay with me forever." Will smiled and walked off to prepare, ignoring Hermione's pleas to stay with her.

A/N PREPARE 4 VIOLENCE AND BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1