divination and VOLDEMORT

A/N: PART 10 THANK U GUYS SO MUCH 4 SUPPORTING US!!!!!! WE R SO GRATEFUL THAT U STUCK WITH US 4 THIS LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HOPE TO KEEP PROVIDING U WITH THE JOY AND THRILLS OF READING R AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Half way through divination, Voldemort appeared in the doorway. "Hi," they simpered, fluttering their eyelashes, "I'm Voldemort and I'm going to be joining your class for the rest of this school term." They nerviiously walked into the classroom and sat down on a spare chaise lounge. Owl lady, the teacher, gasped and exclaimed, "I did not see this." Draco, who was now better, explained, "Owl lady, you didn't see this because you are a scamming fake who cons people to gain cash." Owl lady gasped and yeeted a crystal ball at him which hit his head and knocked him out. Dumbelleedoor then burst through the window and spirited him away while singing the anime god version of Never Gonna Give You Up in an attempt to summown the anime god Rick Astley. All the while, da boss Will Schuester was snuggling up to Hermione until she screamed, "Get off me you lowlife thug." She then underwent a girl boss transformation in aprocksimatly six hundred and fifty two thousand, seven hundred and ninety six seconds (Neville timed it). She then yelled "Slay", and using superhooman abilities, slammed Will's very handsome face into a wall. Dumbelleedoor then appeared in a crystal ball and fired Owl lady who turned into an reven and flew away, never to be seen again.