~Two~

Abhiraaj Singh Rathore

I entered the party venue of grandfather's very old friend's 70th birthday with with my family. The venue is filled with lots of people some known and many unknown. I, as usual keep my cold facade as walked in. I can feel people staring at us. Why wouldn't they? Afterall we are the Rathores.

Suyash Chauhan, our business partner as well as good friend came to greet us and take us to an elder man who was talking with someone. He must be Suyash's grandfather. My grandpa and Suyash's grandfather hugged and they talked about how they're meeting after a long time and all.

And then Suyash's grandpa asked Suyash about how he found us and Suyash explained also mentioning a 'her'. And then a come a very beautiful angelic voice I've ever heard. The voice was so angelic and calm to one's ear that I couldn't help myself and look at the owner of the voice.

And let me tell you her angelic voice is nothing in front of her beautiful angelic face. She is wearing a simple white lehenga with her face covered with a very little makeup making her look like beautiful and elegant. Her grandfather then introduced her to us.

Princess.

Rohan, my four year old nephew called her a princess which is not wrong I guess and it made me feel something when she talked with Rohan so sweetly. All were ready to leave for cake cutting. She also stood up and her beautiful light brown orbs meet mine. Heck what is she doing to me?!

She gave me a small smile, which honestly made my heart skip for a millisecond but then I composed and give her my usual nod and then she leave. "Bhai! Let's go." Nikhil said coming to me and again I nod and went with him for the cake cutting with a certain someone on my mind.

•••••><•••••

Author's POV

All the guests gathered for the cake cutting of Nand Kumar Chauhan. Suyash and Mrunali arrived with the tray of a very beautiful cake and keep it in front of Nand Kumar and stand beside their grandparents. But before Mrunali can stand beside her grandfather Isha took her place and gave her a fake sarcastic smile.

Mrunali just looked at her and stand beside her cousin brother Gurmeet who gave her a genuine smile which she returned with her usual small smile. Nand Kumar then cut the cake and feed it to all his family members and his closest friends. After that the dinner was ready and all the guests busied themselves with dinner and talks.

Suyash comes to Rathore brothers who are also his good friends. "Kehna padega Suyash party toh zabardast hai!" Nikhil Singh Rathore said. "I know right! But yeh mera akele ka kaam nahi hai. Meri di ne bhi help ki hai." Suyash said and at the mention of his sister Abhiraaj look up.

(Have to say Suyash the party is amazing!)
(I know right! But it's not only me, my elder sister also helped me.)

"Remembering that why didn't we knew you having a sister?" Reyansh Singh Rathore asked. "Kabhi di ka topic nikla hee nahi." Suyash said taking a drink.

"Cheers." Nikhil said and the four of them cheered. "Vaise karti kya hai Mrunali?" Reyansh asked. "Jewellery designer." Suyash replied. "Wow. Amazing." Nikhil said getting a nod from Reyansh.

(The topic never came.)
(By the way what do Mrunali do?)

"Suyash!" All four of them turn to see Mrunali coming towards them. "Ha di? Kuch hua hai?" Suyash asked. "Nahi kuch hua nahi hai vo....Mrs. Chauhan tujhe bula rahi hai." Mrunali whispered the last part.