~Thirty Seven~

Third Person's POV

"I'm so scared Abhi! What if I mess up? What if I get nervous? No no I can't do it!" Mrunali said. She was currently pacing around their room which was giving Abhiraaj a headache. She is worried because tomorrow an important client will be coming and she have to give presentation with Sana.

She is tensed because she thinks she will mess it or won't be able to do it properly. "C'mon jaan have some faith in yourself. I know you can do it. And please stop pacing it's making me dizzy." Abhiraaj said working on his laptop.

"Abhimanyu will get disappointed in me if I mess up. He have so much faith in me." Mrunali said and Abhiraaj rolled his eyes when he heard her saying Abhimanyu's name. "That won't happen because you'll do great!" Abhiraaj said.

"No Abhi I'm so scared..." Mrunali said and sighing Abhiraaj closed his laptop before pulling her down to his lap. "Baby as you told me this is not your first time giving presentation so don't worry. Just like always you'll do great tomorrow as well. Ok?" Abhiraaj said to her softly. "But I'm still scared." Mrunali said pouting.

Abhiraaj kissed her pout. "Let's do this, think I'm the client and you give presentation to me." Abhiraaj said. "You?" Mrunali asked. "Yes me." Abhiraaj said. "Ok! Let me try." Mrunali said and stand up to give him her presentation.

Abhiraaj sat on the sofa with his legs crossed and Mrunali got her file in which the designs are and gave it to him. After that taking a deep breath she started giving the presentation to her husband. Abhiraaj was staring at her with a smile on his lips.

"And that is all. Thanks you." Mrunali completed and Abhiraaj stand up. "You did amazing! You were not nervous and didn't messed up anything! You will do great just like this tomorrow!" Abhiraaj said but Mrunali still pouted.

"Now what?" Abhiraaj asked. "It was you who I gave presentation to. I'm not nervous around you so of course I did my best." Mrunali said. "Offo Mrunali you'll do great baby don't worry!" Abhiraaj said and Mrunali sighed and nodded.

"Good. Now come and sleep." Abhiraaj said and laid her on the bed. He covered her with the quilt and went back to his work. "I'm sorry I delayed your work." Mrunali said.

"No you did not. And I swear to God Mrunali if you didn't keep your mouth shut and go to sleep then I've few things in my mind to do." Abhiraaj said and understanding his meaning Mrunali quickly covered her full body with the quilt making him shake his head.

Few seconds later Mrunali pull her cover down. "Abhi.." Mrunali said and sighing Abhiraaj stand up making Mrunali's eyes widen. "No no I'm just saying thank you and I love you! Good night!" With that she again cover herself with the quilt. But now Mrunali found it fun so she again pull her cover down.

"Abhi..." Mrunali said in a teasing tone. Getting her intentions Abhiraaj closed his laptop. "That's it!" Abhiraaj said and went towards the bed and Mrunali shot up. "No no I'm sorry! I was just teasing you." Mrunali said standing on the bed.

"Come down here!" Abhiraaj said and Mrunali giggled. "No!" Mrunali said and throw a pillow at him which shot him straight at the face. "You did not!" Abhiraaj said looking at her with disbelief. "Again I'm sorry. It was a mistake..." Mrunali said, thinking she is doomed.

"Haha wifey then let me do a mistake as well!" Abhiraaj said throw the pillow on her face as well. "This is so on!" Mrunali said and started hitting him and Abhiraaj hit back. Both were laughing and enjoying their moment. In between Abhiraaj caught hold of her waist and laid her on the bed.

"Now what will you do babygirl?" Abhiraaj asked and Mrunali blushed. "Don't you have work to do? Go and do it!" Mrunali said and tried to push him. Keyword:tried. "And who distracted me from my work?" Abhiraaj asked getting his hands inside her t-shirt.