~Nine~

~Mrunali Abhiraaj Singh Rathore~

My lehenga got stuck a little and I was about to fall when his hand caught me by my waist. His hands gave me sparks causing me to look at him and he smirked. Shyly, I look away. We were about to move ahead when my three best friends came to us.

"Uh-huh jiju itni bhi kya jaldi hai. Bina shoes ke hee jana hai kya?" Sana asked and he looked at them. "Well shoes nahi milenge toh bhi koi baat nahi hai. Mujhe baithna car mein hee hai konsa paidal chal ke jana hai." He said shrugging making me chuckle and others laugh except my three best friends who gasped dramatically.

(Uh-huh jiju why so hurry? You want to go without your shoes?)
(Well there's no problem even if I don't get my shoes. I have to sit in the car afterall I don't have to go by walking.)

"Ok then go home without your shoes and without your wife!" Niya said. "Aree nahi nahi yeh toh cheating hai!" Ayushmaan Bhai said. "Haha. Everything is fair in love war and game." Naina said. "So jiju do you want to leave without your shoes and wife or fulfill our demands?" Sana asked and he looked at me.

(Oh no no that's cheating!)

"What say? Shall I leave you here?" He asked and I looked away from him, shrugging. "We just got married so can't leave my wife here. So say your wish." Abhiraaj said and my three best friends cheered. His words get me butterflies in my stomach.

After taking shoes and giving money we all went for dinner. As we all sit to eat I noticed Suyash wasn't present so I turn my head to look if he is near by. "What happened Mrunali beta? Who are you looking for?" I turn to his dadi. "Dadi vo.. Suyash nahi dikh raha hai. Usee hee dhundh rahi hu." I replied.

(Grandma that...Suyash is no where to be seen. I'm looking for him.)

"He is there." I heard Nikhil and turn to see where he is pointing and I called for him. "Yes di?" He asked when he approached us. His eyes were a little red. He was crying. "What are you doing here and there? Come and have dinner." I said and he nodded and sit beside me.

Author's POV

After everyone had dinner it was finally time for vidaai. The atmosphere become emotional as the time of farewell come. Mrunali first went to hug her grandparents who blessed her for new marital life and kissed her forehead.

Then Mrunali moved towards her parents who were not actually sad and we're putting on an act. Damini Chauhan hugged Mrunali while fake crying. Same goes with her uncle and aunt. When she hugged Isha she heard her saying "Remember you took away my happiness you also won't able to be happy."

Mrunali didn't bother with her and move to her three best friends who were crying already. She hugged the three of them and the four cried together. "Please don't go Mrunali yrr. We will miss you so much." Naina cried. "Although you're not going so far but still we will miss you." Sana said.

"I'll miss you guys too." Mrunali said. "We love you Mrunali." Niya said as they parted and Mrunali nodded while crying and then move to her two brothers. Both were controlling their tears but as soon as Mrunali hugged the tears fall.

"Who will save me from Isha di when you're gone? Who will make good and tasty food for us di? Please don't go please." Gurmeet cried. "Whenever you want to eat something just come to Rathore house I'll make anything you want." Mrunali said while trying to console him. And finally she hugged Suyash.

"Though I also don't want to let you go but I won't stop you because it's better you leave this hell hole. Don't turn back here di. Be happy in your new house and new life. I love you and I'll miss you a lot." At last Suyash's voice cracked and both brother sister duo cry hard holding each other.