~Thirty Eight~

Third Person's POV

"Please no! Don't do this! This is wrong!"

"No!"

"Mrunali!"

"No!"

"Mrunali!"

"No!"

"MRUNALI!"

"NO!"

Mrunali finally woke up from her nightmare sweating profusely. She looked around here and there with fear evident in her eyes. Tears started rolling down her eyes and Abhiraaj hugged her instantly. "It was a nightmare. Don't worry. Just a bad dream. Nothing else." Abhiraaj coaxed.

Mrunali hugged Abhiraaj tightly while crying and Abhiraaj's hold tighten around her figure. After sometime of crying Mrunali finally started to calm down. Abhiraaj get the water from the side table and made her drink it. Though Mrunali was calm down the fear was still there.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Abhiraaj asked her caressing her hair and she shake her head in no making Abhiraaj sigh. "Ok. Talk about it when you're ready. Come let's sleep." Abhiraaj said and was about to laid her down but Mrunali stopped him.

"I-I don't wa-want to sleep anymore." Mrunali said. "Ok. What do you want to do then?" Abhiraaj asked. "I...I don't know...." Mrunali said looking down and Abhiraaj looked at her before getting the covers off of him making Mrunali confuse. "Come with me." Abhiraaj said and Mrunali stood up from bed as well.

Abhiraaj gave his hand for her to hold, which she did. Abhiraaj then started taking her towards the main door of the house. Mrunali followed him quietly without asking where is he taking her. Abhiraaj opened the passanger seat door and made Mrunali sit before kissing her forehead.

After that he went to driver's seat and started driving. Mrunali was just looking outside at the silent roads without any trace of human being. Abhiraaj glanced at her and take her hand in his to which she gave him a small smile. They then arrived in a cliff like place.

Abhiraaj got off the car and went to open Mrunali's side of door. When Mrunali got off she was shocked to see the beautiful scenery in front of her. She can see the night sky full of stars. Mrunali smiled and went forward and Abhiraaj smiled looking at her smiling.

"This is the perfect place for star gazing." Abhiraaj said. "This is perfect. This is so beautiful Abhi....thank you so much!" Mrunali said and hugged him. Abhiraaj kissed her forehead.

"Anything for you Mrunali. I don't know what was the nightmare about and I won't force you to tell me. Just know that I'm here. Always." Abhiraaj said and Mrunali's eyes filled with tears.

"I-I want to tell you but I can't...I'm sorry!" Mrunali said and Abhiraaj wiped the corner of her eyes. "It's ok baby whenever you're ready I'll be there to listen." Abhiraaj said and Mrunali nodded with a smile. "Now come let's see the stars." Abhiraaj said and take her ahead. They both sit on the ground and watch the stars.

Mrunali was smiling looking at the beautiful scenery meanwhile Abhiraaj smiled looking at his beautiful scenery. Mrunali laid her head on Abhiraaj's shoulder and he kissed her forehead. After sometime they went back home. Abhiraaj tucked Mrunali inside the covers before getting in himself. And this time Mrunali slept peacefully.

{Next Day}

Mrunali woke up with the sun shining brightly on her face. She pat the other side of bed to find it empty. She opened her eyes to see Abhiraaj was not there. She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.