~Forty Four~

Third Person's POV

It was the day of Abhiraaj's parents' anniversary. Younger ones are moving here and there for pooja and for the party preperations. Mrunali, Mihika and Khushi were busy in pooja preperations while Abhiraaj, Reyansh and Nikhil are busy in party preperations.

Mrunali was placing the flowers around the holy fire when Abhiraaj noticed her. Wearing a beautiful pink organza saree with low neck velvet blouse, Mrunali was looking gorgeous. Abhiraaj was on call but seeing his wife alone, he hung and went to her. 

"Kyu madam marne ka irada hai kya?" Abhiraaj asked sitting beside Mrunali who blushed at his words

"Kyu madam marne ka irada hai kya?" Abhiraaj asked sitting beside Mrunali who blushed at his words. "Mera kyu bhala aisa irada hoga?" Mrunali replied. "Lag toh yahi raha hai kyuki tum itni sundar jo lag rahi ho aaj!" Abhiraaj said.

(Why madam do you want me dead?)
(Why would I want that?)
(It seems like that only because you're looking so beautiful today.)

"Kitni sundar lag rahi hu?" Mrunali asked. "Kamre mein chalo fir bataunga." Abhiraaj whispered huskily making her eyes widen. "Abhi have some shame!" Mrunali said glaring at him. "For what? You're my wife only not some neighbour!" Abhiraaj said.

(How much beautiful am I looking?)
(Let's go to the room and I'll tell you.)

"Talk about someone else and you'll see Mrunali Abhiraaj Singh Rathore's wrath!" Mrunali said and Abhiraaj raised his hands in surrender. "I never say I will." Abhiraaj said. "You better! Or else...what will happen to me?" Mrunali said now with tears in her eyes making Abhiraaj dumbfounded.

She was just getting angry at him and suddenly started crying. "Hey hey! I never said anything. Why are you crying huh?" Abhiraaj said caressing her hairs and Mrunali pouted making Abhiraaj laugh at her antics. After that both busied themselves in their respective works.

Sometimes later the priest came and the pooja started. After pooja Mihika distributed prasad to everyone and then everyone had their lunch. After lunch everyone went back to their rooms for a rest before the party. Mrunali was taking out her outfit for the party and Abhiraaj was on his phone.

"Abhi..." Mrunali said. "Hm. Abhi ki Mrunali..." Abhiraaj said still looking at his phone making Mrunali blush at his words. "I want to eat something spicy." Mrunali said making Abhiraaj frown. "But you can't eat spicy." Abhiraaj said. "Yeah. But I really want to eat something spicy now." Mrunali said.

"But-" "Abhi please!" Mrunali said and sighing Abhiraaj went to look for something spicy for his wife. He found some spicy food and take it to his wife, who devour it happily. Abhiraaj was confused but let it go as long as she is happy.

The evening rolled in soon and everyone were once again busy in the preparations. When everything was set for the party everyone went to get ready.

Mrunali got ready in a beautiful light blue saree with heavy border and full sleeve blouse whose sleeves matches with the saree's border. She wore her jewellery and told Abhiraaj to get ready soon before going down.