~Thirty One~

As promised to _Do-Gooder_ here's the double update on Diwali!

Hope you will enjoy it!

Enjoy the chapter everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

Today is Diwali and as usual the morning is beautiful in Rathore Mansion. The whole Rathore Mansion is decorated with lots of fairy light and flowers which will be lit in the evening. Currently all the family members are in their rooms.

Our couple, Abhiraaj and Mrunali are also in their room, sleeping in each other's arms. Abhiraaj's face was nuzzled in Mrunali's chest while Mrunali's hands were tightly wrapped around Abhiraaj.

Mrunali's sleep got disturbed by the sun shining brightly on her face. She opened her eyes and look at Abhiraaj's sleeping figure. She smiled and caressed his hairs making Abhiraaj nuzzled more in her chest and she giggled.

"Wake up Abhi the sun is rising!" Mrunali said. "Five more minutes." Abhiraaj said. "Hm. Ok but atleast leave me I've to get ready." Mrunali said. "No. I'm quiet enjoying." Abhiraaj said and Mrunali gasped. "Shameless! Leave me." Mrunali said and Abhiraaj just hold her tight.

"Abhi!" Mrunali said. "Mrunali!" Abhiraaj said in the same tone and bit near her cleavage making her hiss. "It hurts!" Mrunali said and kissing the place where he bit, Abhiraaj said a quick sorry. After sometimes they both went to freshen up and changed into their clothes.

Mrunali was getting ready in front of the mirror when Abhiraaj came out wearing a shirt and pant. "Happy Diwali Abhi." Mrunali said with a big smile. "Happy Diwali to you too wifey." Abhiraaj said and kissed her forehead making her smile.

"It's our first Diwali together! I'm so excited." Mrunali said, excitement written on her face which made Abhiraaj smile and nod. "You're not going to office today are you?" Mrunali asked. "Maa will kill me." Abhiraaj said. "I'll kill you as well." Mrunali said.

"Aacha ji?" Abhiraaj asked with raised eyebrows. "Haan ji!" Mrunali said and both laughed. "Let's go downstairs! Everyone must be waiting." Mrunali said and Abhiraaj nodded then both went downstairs. Downstairs, Mrunali and Abhiraaj took blessings from elders and wished them Happy Diwali.

(Oh really?)
(Yes!)

After that Abhiraaj joined the younger ones while Mrunali went to kitchen to make breakfast. Soon it was done and she plated the food on dining table. "What's today's special bhabhi?" Nikhil asked. "See yourself." Mrunali said and Nikhil and Khushi started opening the lids one by one revealing different types of food.

"Wow bhabhi! There are so many dishes and all look so yum!" Khushi said and Mrunali chuckled. "Gajar ka halwa bhi hai! Haaye bhabhi dil lelo!" Nikhil said dramatically making everyone laugh. Mrunali then served everyone and sit down beside him to have her breakfast as well.

(Even carrot sweet! Bhabhi take my heart!)

After the breakfast Mrunali helped with the decorations till noon along with others and then went to make lunch. After everyone had lunch Mrunali went to make rangoli with Khushi. Nikhil also come there but not to help instead he threw the colors on Khushi and ran from there.

"Nikhil bhai yrrr! I'm so going to kill him someday!" Khushi said angrily and Mrunali laughed. "You're also taking his side aren't you?" Khushi said pouting. "Aacha ji? Aur baat baat pe jo aap aapne bhai ka saath deti hai uska kya?" Mrunali said. "Toh aap jealous kyu ho rahe ho bhabhi? Main aapse bhi bahut pyaar karti hu." Khushi said and hugged her.