𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩?

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

I've been so stressed out these past couple of days. Anna has been ignoring me- as usual, and guilt has been eating me alive. It's now Saturday and I'm cooped up in our- my room crying and reading sad books. Anna has not been present in this household for more than 2 hours, she just comes home to help with the chores and garden. I was told that she's been sleeping at a friend's house.

Sam invited me to hang out, but I was in charge of the garden this afternoon so I'm using my free time for myself. After that, I fed our bunnies and had dinner. Going to bed in an empty room, I slept.

The next day was the same, except I accepted Sam's offer.

"It will pass, Em. She just needs time and space. You're still her twin no matter what." Sam reassured me, sipping her Matcha Milk Tea.

"I sure hope so," I muttered. "Right. Now let me hear about your Saturday, anything Maybel-related happen?"

Instantly, she blushes and began talking about her and Maybel texting, hearts almost visible in her eyes. I couldn't help but feel jealous. I don't even know why.

"And then we would go on a date next week!" Excited,  Sam gushed out.

"Wait really?! Don't forget to update me on that!" I squeal, truly happy for them.

"Of course!"

Organizing my study table, my phone dings, indicating that there's a message. Normally, I would just ignore it and continue in with my task, but something tells me that I should go read it. So I did. And oh my-

Hey :) Do you have plans on Tuesday?

I immediately sat down on my bed and calmed my beating heart. Damn it why are you going so fast?!

Well, besides school, no I don't :)

Cool. Me and Maybel were planning on going to another restaurant out of town, would you and Sam want to come with :))

I ponder for a sec. How many restaurants does she plan on going to?! Were my first thought, but then quickly ran downstairs and ask my mother's permission, which she allowed me to.

Yeah sure if that's alright with you ;)

<3

Instantly, my mood became better and I eagerly informed Sam, my study table long
forgotten.  She too was excited to meet up with Drea and Maybel.

The next day came very quickly and I was in good mood. Entering the classroom with Sam and Anna, my eyes instantly met her starry ones,  which seemed to twinkle even more.

"Good morning guys!" Maybel greets, eyes more focused on Sam.

"Bro what's up!" Drea fists bumps her before facing me and I instantly became nervous.

"Hey Em, how was your weekend?" She asks.

"Nothing much happened, how about you?" Walking toward our seats, I asked.

"Same old, same old." Drea shrugs but for some reason, I saw fear in her eyes, it instantly vanishes like nothing happened. Did something happen? I think she saw my concern because she just smiled and went back to her seat.

"Alright, settle down students. I just want to announce that classes from Wednesday to Friday are dismissed because of the school's anniversary. There will also be no work to be assigned until Monday. Enjoy your break class!"

A lot of students cheered. The professor starts the lesson and my eyes shifted to the digital blackboard. The lesson was fairly easy, so I stole a glance at Drea, her attention focused on the window. What could she be thinking right now?

After class, We went to the cafeteria and did the usual. Except-

"Hey guys I was thinking we go on a trip this week, a two day one. My family owns this forest land near Francisco and it's completely private. A big villa is located in the middle of it and I was thing of camping?"

We were all silent. Forest? Villa?

"I-I can't go, I'm staying at my aunt's house the whole week." Sam was the first to speak.

"Awe that's too bad. Em?"

"Sure, why not." I really did want to go, maybe it's my turn to get a break.

"Bitch you know damn well I'm coming, I haven't been there for a while, hell yeah!" Maybel exclaimed.

"Alright! But first, get ready for our trip to the new restaurant"

𝐀/𝐍: Quite a boring chapter, but hey, trips!
Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell me what you think!
Bea (: