𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐈

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

"Oh my God..." I spoke in a hush whisper as I witness the sight in front of me. We were standing about fifteen feet away from a cliff but beyond that cliff lies the nature's true beauty. One straight out of a Fantasy book. Hundreds of green trees beneath us, mountains far away, the sun peering down on us with its shade of yellow radiating, birds up high flapping towards their freedom, and the fresh breeze of nature greeting us. It was a sight to see, one I thought only existed in my dreams.

We sat down in silence, admiring the beauty in front of us. Then I felt the familiar cold frost touch my finger. Looking down, her pinky finger was entwined with mine, immediately I look up at her, and God...

Her cheeks were tainted with this rosy color, probably from the breeze. Strands of hair dancing around her face, and a peaceful smile upon her lips.

"It's so beautiful." I say looking at the scenery, finally breaking the comfortable silence.

"So beautiful." Her soft, gentle voice echoed. Looking at her, I find her already doing the same. Her eyes met mine and once more I see those stars dancing in the dark void. She looks so pretty. Wait what? For a moment I swear she was referring to me, but what are the chances for that to happen. I laughed it off. Startled, Drea looked confused as to why I suddenly laughed.

"Nothing loves, I just remembered a funny thing." I let the words slip out of my mouth before I could even catch it. Where did that petname come from?! Unfortunately she seemed to have noticed this and her cheeks flushed in a darker shade of red. She looked away immediately. So cute.

Wait what?

"I-it's getting kinda late. We should head back, Maybs is probably looking for us." Drea stuttered. I was sad to leave the spot, but we can always visit again later.

What I didn't expect though, was Drea still holding my hand as we walked back. Once again, that warmness returned.

When we got back Maybel was indeed awake but was on her phone with a bored expression. When she saw us coming, immediately her face conveyed fake concerns.

"Oh my God where have y'all been! I thought you were eaten by a bear!" She screamed dramatically.

"Right, and whilst we were "eaten by bears" you were on your phone." Drea said, pushing back a smile.

"I was calling the police!" Maybel said in fake seriousness. After a silent moment we all bursted out laughing.

"Okay okay, what should we do next?" Maybel asks.

"Ooh, I want to take some nature pictures. I don't know about y'all though." I suggested. I like taking pictures of almost everything; the sea, clouds, moon, stars, big buildings, rocks I find, and of course some sceneries.

"That sounds fun Em but I'm gonna take a quick nap. Enjoy though, there's a lot of beautiful spots around here." Drea said, holding back a yawn. Seriously, these guys are sleepyheads.

"I'll come with. Sounds interesting and I can show you the best spots." Maybel thankfully accompanies me through this short adventure.

"Right, where should we start?" I ask enthusiastically, holding up my phone's camera.

It didn't take a while for me to have a whole album of nature pictures. And they were all awesome, I did not know that Maybel was pretty in to photography and how she helped me take some good quality pictures with just a cheap phone blows my mind.

"Now you have to angle it this way so the sun shines right behind the flower..." As you guessed it, we were taking pictures of flowers now and Maybel was good at teaching me these things.