𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

It was smooth sailing from then. Drea is fast asleep laying her head on my lap, Maybel was leaning against the window, trees and mountains passing by as the main character sacrifices himself for his lover in the book I'm reading. It's been about two hours since we hit the roads and I am fully indulged in this book. Drea recommended this to me a few days ago and damn does she know how to recommend a book to someone.

We were almost at our destination I assumed as more trees kept surrounding us. Putting the book down, I stare at the window. The sun lighting the world with warm colors as it rose, rays of light peeking through the dark trees. I enjoyed every bit of the scenery, capturing the moment with my eyes. After a while, I can't help but fix my eyes on a certain person sleeping peacefully on my lap.

Drea's hair cascaded messily around her. Her usually stern expression once again replaced by this calm and delicate one. I still couldn't believe this is the Drea I met almost a month ago, the cool and intimidating girl sitting alone, staring at the window is now laying on my lap, arms wrapped around my waist.

When her long lashes flutter open and starry eyes focused on me, my heart beats faster with anticipation.

"Good morning loves." She softly says with her groggy voice. I stay silent, frozen at the petname. Loves?! That is the cutest thing-

"Emma?"

"U-uh yes? Good morning Drea!" I stutter. She giggles and looks through the window. Suddenly, her eyes widen.

"We're here!"

I then notice the van slowing down. Looking out, I was met by a big mansion. Of course I was. It is a trip with Drea Castel after all. The villa we were going to be staying at was painted in a bright modern White color accompanied with big windows. It has this modern cube design that screams rich all over it. As we got to the gate, I was greeted by shiny cold marble flooring and a pool just outside the doors. It was still kinda dark so the lights illuminated the house.

After taking a few seconds to process what was in front of me, I followed along Drea and Maybel, who mind you was still half asleep. We each got into our separate beds and Maybel collapsed onto hers immediately, went to sleep.

"Let's unpack our stuff. You can still sleep if you want, but at seven we are served with breakfast." Drea says tiredly jumping into her bed, also fast asleep.
I giggle a little, those two are definitely not morning people. Stretching my body I let out a small yawn and began unpacking my luggage quietly. They were rather easy to arrange because of my well thought out planning, so it didn't took me long. After fifteen minutes, I decided to roam around the villa, hopefully not getting lost. There were a lot of servants cleaning some places. I don't really know why because the whole house was spotless. All the flooring was marble. A lot of fancy decor and furniture displayed all around the house. I was walking with bare feet so it was really cold. When I got outside, I was met by a cold breeze. I decided to go back inside and take a twenty minute nap. Then I'd wake up at six thirty, just enough time to clean myself up and head to breakfast. Perfect schedule.

The next time I awoke it was exactly six thirty. Smiling at the perfect timing, I went ahead and changed my clothes.

"Good morning again!" A cheery, very awake Drea was sitting on her bed, legs swinging up and down. She was in an oversized shirt which made her look very cute. Once again her eyes sparkled with delight at seeing me getting ready. She was just so cute I can't-

"We have a lot of things to do! Good thing we planned all these stuff. Okay, so first we need to eat breakfast, then pack our camping stuff. I already got the camping area all cleaned up by the servants, all we have to do is bring our stuff there. Trust me, that area is perfect." She happily explains the plan and I just admire her enthusiasm.