𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞?

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚

It took me a whole lot of courage to ask that question. Through the class, I've been thinking about a plan to ease Em's mind off of... Her problems. For some reason, I hate seeing her upset. That's when I remembered our villa. It has an AMAZING view of the sky, and I have a plan. By thursday, there will be a meteor shower right above that location according to my research. I hope this will take her mind off of awful things.

Right now though, we were at a Japanese restaurant.

"I can't believe y'all are going camping without me." Sammy pouted while trying to hold her chopsticks, only to fail terribly dropping her sushi and pouting even further. I saw Maybel practically melt with adoration as she giggles. This seems to crack a smile into Sammy's face.

"You made that decision, doofis!" Emma laughed along.

"I know! I just want to spend some time with you all..."

"Awe don't worry, we'll be missing you a lot" Maybel cooed, expertly grabbing a sushi with her chopsticks, and proceeding to feed Sammy. She however, is too stunned by this as Maybel asked for the entrance. Finally, Sammy opened her mouth hesitantly and was beet red.

"Y'all are too cute!" I say.

"Shut up!" Sammy grumbles, still adorably pouting while chewing the food.

"Anyways. Emma, you don't have to pack a lot of things, just some spare outfits. I'll take care of the rest. I brightly smile at her, but unexpectedly she looks away, completely avoiding my gaze.

"Y-yeah sure." Did I do something wrong? I immediately look at the two love birds in a panic and they just smirked. I sent them a glare as I ate my sushi. Still starring at Emma worriedly, I finally had the courage to speak.

"Are you alright Em? Is the food not good? Too much wasabi? Are you sick?!" I began to ramble out in a panic hoping that's not the case. Unexpectedly though, her angelic laugh calmed me down. And I swear to God. I heard her say "cute".

"I'm okay Dre, just a little tired is all." She shrugs. I worriedly put the palm of my hand on her forehead, sensing if she has a cold.

"Em you're awfully red.. are you sure the wasabi is not too spicy?" She just shakes her head and kept her mouth shut while the two dorks beside us kept giggling.

"I'm a-alright..." She just smiles and shrugs it off.

I finally back away and continue with my sushi.

"Hey Dre, can I come to your house for a bit? My house is currently empty with everyone busy. Plus we can work on the homework together." Em suddenly suggested and I froze. Should I? I mean, my room is the only safe place where I can let go of my facade... What if she sees? She'd be weirded out and leave me like every body else-

"Dre? Drea? It's okay if you're not comfortable with it, I understand." Em snapped me out of my trance with rapid concern.

"N-no it's okay. You can."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I don't know what the fuck gave me the courage to say that, but I am not sure. It's okay though, I'll try my best to keep up until she leaves.

"Alright, let's get on going, I'll call Philip."

Dear God please don't let this be a nightmare...

𝐀/𝐍: oohh 👀 a very short chapter because I want to focus on Emma's POV
Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think!
Bea ;)