Madeline

Grant probably would've taken me in the truck on the ride home if I'd let him. The second we left Danica's house he pulled me into a kiss so passionate, so searing it damn near knocked me off balance. Who knew attempting to smooth things over with his sister would turn him on so much?

The rest of the evening had gone by more perfectly than I think either of us anticipated. Snyder pretty much remained silent and crabby, but Gloria had completely changed her tune. We played Pictionary, she told stories of hers and Grant's childhood, most of which turned him the most hysterical shade of ruby red embarrassed. We all laughed and drank and just enjoyed ourselves. It was... heartwarming to be welcomed in by the people that loved him most, and I could see on Grant's face just how much the evening had meant to him.

We tripped through the door leading in from the garage, our lips fused together with no intention of being separated. Grant's hands started trying to rid me of my clothes the second he got his jacket off, and it dropped to the floor. He was an insanely passionate man, but this was something else entirely. This was a different level of hunger, of need. He kissed me like he was he was afraid I'd evaporate into thin air. Like he'd never have another chance.

"Who knew Pictionary would get you so wound up," I giggled, tossing my coat somewhere near his.

"Think it had more to do with the partner than the game," Grant argued before sealing his lips against mine, his tongue fervently plunging into my mouth.

I groaned as I arched onto my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Grant's large hands drifted down my back until they cupped my ass and then he lifted me, positioning my legs around his hips as he walked us deeper into the house.

I giggled as he stumbled toward the stairs, trying to kiss me, carry me, and make his way through the dark lower level of his home. "I can walk, you know."

"Stop talking," Grant commanded, once again thrusting his mouth onto mine.

I managed to find the light switch, sliding my palm against the wall as he devoured my mouth and made his way upstairs, one staggered step after another.

When we finally made it to his bedroom, I pulled back simply to take off my sweater and toss it aside while Grant walked us to the bed. He set me down, but didn't let me go, just pushed me onto my back and crawled over me.

"You... are... fucking... stunning." Grant punctuated each word with a kiss down my neck as his fingers slid under the band of the pleather leggings I wore. He lifted his body from mine to tug them off, then instantly brought his mouth back to my throat.

I let out a breathy moan as his lips grazed against the swell of my chest, one of his hands lifting to the front closure of my bra and quickly snapping it open. "You are seriously fired up tonight," I sighed as his mouth ventured between my breasts before his tongue flicked against my left nipple.

Grant chuckled against the sensitive skin that was puckering more and more with each passing second. "Gotta show my girl some appreciation..."

I groaned as his teeth nipped at my chest lightly. "I just don't... it's not a big deal. There doesn't need to be drama," I choked out, desire thick in my throat and fogging my brain.

"One of the many things I love about you," Grant hummed against my stomach as his body slid lower and lower.

He kissed every inch of skin he could find as he wound the sides of my panties around his index fingers and pulled them down my legs. I could feel the heavy wetness between my legs already, my pussy throbbing with need.

He groaned deeply as he kissed just above my mound and lifted my legs to his shoulders, spreading me wide open. "This is the dessert I wanted," he smirked as his eyes lifted to mine. "Fuck the brownies.