Changes

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. I groaned before noticing the large warm arms wrapped around my waist and suddenly remembered my night with Paul and that I slept over at his house.

I carefully turned around in his arms to face him. I was silently admiring all his features and how the sun made his skin shine and reflected perfectly on his messy black hair with a smile on my face.

"You're staring loca" I heard Paul's deep scratchy morning voice mumble and I gasped softly not realizing he was awake. "You asshole! How long have you been awake?" "Oh you know just for like the past 30 minutes while you just admired me and my beauty." He mused with a cocky smirk on his face before opening his beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh shut it Lahote" I rolled my eyes as he laughed before leaning up and kissing him passionately. After a minute or two we pulled away "now I can get used to waking up like that" I said with a slight laugh as he smirked "I totally agree but I think you need to show me what exactly I would wake up too again." He teased

I giggled before getting on his lap and kissing him deeper with more hunger this time. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I started running my fingers through his hair as our lips moved against the others like puzzle pieces fitting together.

He licked his tongue against my lips asking for permission which I teasingly denied. I smiled into the kiss knowing exactly what I was doing as I heard a growl rip from his chest. Suddenly I felt him bite my lip and grab my ass causing me to gasp and he took that moment to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance in each others mouths before I submitted to him and he took over.

After a couple more minutes I pulled away and smirked down at him. He pouted up at me and tried to kiss me again but I pulled away "sorry baby but we gotta get ready and go to Emilys before the boys eat all the food." I told him before getting off of his lap and the bed and I walked over to his closet.

I threw on one of his hoodies and a pair of his sweatpants but they were so big on me that I had to roll them up like a hundred times!

I walked out of the bathroom in his clothes to see him staring at me. "What? Does it look bad?" I asked scared that I looked bad and now getting self conscious.

"Baby you look beautiful. I just like how you look in my clothes it shows that you're mine." He smirked while resting his hands on my hips before giving me a sweet passionate kiss.

I giggled into the kiss before pulling away and dragging him out the door and to his car. "Come on lazy ass we gotta go!" I yelled at him as he dragged his way over to the car.

He rolled his eyes before picking me up over his shoulder and running over to the car. I squealed as he ran and hit his back trying to get him to set me down but he only put me down once he set me in the car. With that he got in the car and we made our way to Emily's.

Once he parked the car I jumped out and ran into the house. "Hey Em! It smells good in here! Do you need any help?" I asked as I gave her a big hug.

"Yea sure! Do you mind helping me make the eggs?" I shook my head and started scrambling the eggs as the rest of the pack started making their way into the house.

"Hey little warrior how are you on this fine morning?" Jared asked while coming over to me and giving me a huge hug. Me and him have gotten a lot closer in these past few months especially after my injury. "Hey jare bear! I'm good! How are you?" I asked before going back to working on the eggs. We continued to chat before he went to sit down and Embry came up to me.