Decisions and Love

I sat there in shock at the information I had just heard. "I-I uh uhm Sam can I talk to you real quick?" I muttered while playing with my hands in my lap. He nodded at the door signaling me to follow him. We walked to the door and went out onto the porch.

"What's on your mind little one?" I looked at him before sitting down on the steps with him following after me. "You're an amazing Alpha Sam so do you think that we could share being Alpha together?" I shyly asked looking down finding the ground to be more interesting.

Sam put him arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side "of course little one. I've always known you were a natural born leader and I want to help you reach your fullest potential." I let out a light laugh and quickly hugged Sam before thanking him and heading back inside to tell the pack and Billy.

"Have you made a decision?" Billy asked once we had sat back down. I nodded before taking Paul's hand and sighing "yes. I would like for both me and Sam to be alpha and work together to lead the pack." I said with confidence in my voice.

"Hell yeah!" Jared suddenly shouted making everyone laugh. "You're gonna be a bad ass alpha Anya! Come here my little warrior!!" I got off of Paul's lap and went to hug Jared, laughing into his shoulder.

I ran over to Paul and gave him a tight hug. He spun me around lifting me off my feet causing me to squeal. "Paul put me down!" I said with a giggle before kissing him passionately. He melted into the kiss and I felt him smile into it making me pull away.

"Why are you smiling hmm?" I teased while playing with his hair at the back of his neck. "I'm just happy that I have a powerful ass girlfriend." He said cheekily making me laugh and shake my head. "Yea stronger than you too." I teased before kissing his cheek and walking over to the boys and Emily.

Emily ran up to me and embraced me into a tight hug. "Oh my god Anya I'm so proud of you!! I've been meaning to ask you something.. would you be the maid of honor at my wedding?" She asked trailing off at the end. I could sense her nerves making me smile widely before hugging her tightly "Em I would love to be your maid of honor! Oh my god I'm so excited!!" She let out a sigh of relief before hugging me, causing us both to laugh.

The night was full of laughing and partying with the pack (and lots of kissing and making out with Paul ;).
________________________

Two months had passed and it was now time for Emily and Sams wedding.

In this time Leah and Seth had both phased and joined the pack. I also grew stronger and became better at controlling my phasing. Me and Sam did a really good job working together as alpha to control the pack.

The wedding was planned in such short time because in two weeks time there would be a battle with a bunch of newborns. Emily and Sam wanted to get married as soon as possible in case this army of newborns messed anything up.

I was in my new room getting ready. I had just gotten out of the shower and decided to straighten my hair after blow drying it. I did a light Smokey eye with a hint of light blue since that was their main color, and some lipstick for my makeup.