Surprise

It's been a week since me and Paul moved in together and I couldn't be happier! I love him so much and living with him is like a dream come true. Oh shit I gotta run to Emily's if I even want a chance at getting food.

I quickly tied some clothes around my ankle and phased before running through the woods making my way over to Emily and Sams house.

I stopped a little before the tree line ended and phased back while quickly changing. Once I was changed I jogged my way up to the small cabin.

"Heyy everybody your favorite person ever has arrived!" I announced to the pack as I walked through the door.

"Hey princess I've missed you!" "Hell nah I'm the best person here sorry little warrior." Embry and Jared said at the same time while coming up to me and enveloping me into tight hugs.

"Hey babe, sorry I wasn't there when you woke up I had just finished patrol but came here since I knew you'd be here for breakfast." Paul informed me as I went to sit down with him after grabbing some food.

"That's okay baby don't worry about it, you're here now and that's all that matters." I told him while softly kissing his cheek.

Breakfast went by smoothly with the pack all talking to each other as me and Emily talked before everyone had to leave for patrols. I decided to stay back and help Emily clean up a bit.

"Thank you so much for staying Anya! We haven't had some one on one time together in forever!" Emily stated as we were cleaning dishes.

"I know right-" my sentence was quickly interrupted by me rushing to the garbage can and throwing up all of that morning's breakfast.

This had been happening to me for a couple days now but I haven't told anyone about it, thinking that it was nothing.

I suddenly felt a hand hold back my hair and rub my back soothingly. "Honey are you okay?" Emily asked me, worry and concern clear on her face.

"I-I don't know I've been getting sick all week but nothing more than just throwing up. Which is weird because we can't get sick." I admitted while looking down in shame.

Emily's eyes went wide as she dragged me to the upstairs bathroom. "Woah Em what the hell are you doing!?"

"Okay this might be far fetched but if you've been getting sick like this for a while well, I want you to take this." She said while handing me a box.

"Wait! You think I might be pregnant!?" I screamed and my eyes widened so much I felt like they would pop out of their sockets.

"Honey I know this isn't the best time for something like this to happen but-" I quickly cut her off. "no no no I can't be pregnant! Emily no I-I I don't think I can handle being pregnant. Oh my god what am I going to do!?" I started pacing back and forth while my breathing sped up making me panic.

Emily grabbed my hands and made me stop pacing "Anya, Anya look at me okay? I don't want you to panic yet because we don't know anything right now. But even if you are pregnant it'll be okay because all of us will be here for you, especially Paul. Now go take the test and I'll wait with you for the results ok?"

She reassured me and all I did was nod before walking into the bathroom to take the test. After I took it I opened the door for Emily to come in and put the test on the counter as we sat and wait.

Emily put on a ten minute timer and neither of us said a word. Ten minutes seemed to pass by really quick. Both of our heads shot up as we heard the timer go off.

We looked at each other before Emily nodded. "Can you grab it please? I can't look at it yet." I begged her as she nodded and grabbed the test.

She didn't say anything for a minute making me nervous especially since I couldn't see her face. "Well? Em what's it say!?" I asked her frantically.