Anniversary

I woke up this morning with happiness swelling in my chest. I looked over at my phone and saw that it was April 19th.

You may be wondering why this day is so important. Well this is mine and Paul's 1 year anniversary!!

I walked downstairs and saw that the whole pack was sitting at the table. "Paul!" I sang out and quickly walked over to him and sat on his lap with the biggest smile on my face.

I grabbed him by the back of his neck and gave him a deep kiss. "Well good morning to you too loca!" He laughed with a wide grin on his face. I giggled and looked into his eyes and just admired the love of my life.

"Happy anniversary loca!" Paul shouted out making me laugh and kiss him again. "Happy anniversary my love! Oh I have a present for you!"

He cocked an eyebrow in question making me get up and quickly run to my room. When I came back downstairs I had a box behind my back.

"Cover you eyes!" I demanded and he rolled his eyes but did as I said, making me and the rest of the group laugh.

I put the large box in his hands and told him to open his eyes. He stared down at the huge box and quickly started to unwrap it.

He pulled out two big presents. "Anya.... I-I love this. It's absolutely amazing loca! I couldn't have asked for a better present or a better imprint!" I squealed in delight at his happiness as he pulled me into a large passionate kiss.

I had gotten him a large scrapbook full of pictures of us and the pack throughout the past year and also a set of brand new tools since he's had his for so long.

"I have a present for you too but you won't get it until tonight." He told me causing my eyebrows to furrow with confusion. "What's tonight?" I questioned him, curious to know what he had planned.

"That my love is a surprise." He smirked down at me making me roll my eyes but smile anyways. "I'll be back here to pick you up at 6:00 so be ready."

I raised my eyebrows at him and laughed "wow Lahote you're pretty confident that I'll say yes." He gave me a look of feign hurt making me laugh out and kiss his cheek.

"Don't worry baby I'll be ready." He let out a sigh of relief making me laugh. "Hey Princess you need to stop letting Paul hog you and hangout with me soon." Embry stated making me smile brightly at him.

"Don't worry Emmy I promise I'll make time for you and your stupid ass soon." I winked as he gasped making the whole room laugh.

Sam stood up catching everyone's attention "okay Paul, Jared, Seth and Jacob you guys are on patrol while me, Anya and Emily make our way to the court house."

Today was also the day I was going to officially be adopted by Sam and Emily. I was so excited and squealed with delight before jumping off of Paul's lap making him whine at the loss of contact.

"Don't worry lover boy she'll be back in time for your big night." Sam teased making Paul roll his eyes at his Alphas antics.

The afternoon was spent signing papers with Sam and Emily. After the last paper was signed we all jumped up out of our seats and joined in a group hug.

"Well little one you are officially a Uley girl." I smiled and gave both of them a kiss on the cheek. We made our way back to the house by 4:30.

As soon as we got home I rushed up to my room to start getting ready. I took a quick shower and decided I wanted to straighten my hair after drying it.