Eleven: I Like You!

I open my eyes and see Muhammed standing over me.
"Where am I?" I ask looking around but everything was so blurry and I was in so much pain.

"You're going to be fine love" he says as his voice shook.
"Muhammed? What's wrong? What's going on? It hurts" I cry out.

"It'll be fine, I'm right here"
My whole body felt like it was on fire and my legs were so numb I couldn't feel it.

He kisses me on the forehead "It will be fine, it's going to be okay—you'll—you'll be fine. I'm right here"

I kept crying.
I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen and I shout, it hurt so much I passed out but i still felt the pain, it hurt so much. I couldn't stop shouting.

"Karima?!"

"Karima?!"

My body being shook wakes me up.
I saw Mami, Fadila and Laura on my bed looking at me horridly.

I couldn't stop shaking, I was drenched in sweat. I immediately broke into tears.

Mami embraces me as I cried "It's okay to be alright, it's going to be fine. You're fine".

::

Dahir's POV.

Yes I got my own place now but I always see find myself going home. I guess after 30years it's a normal reaction.

I enter the living room.
All the guys were there eating.

"Seems like I came at the right time"
Abubakar raises his head and looks at me before turning to the rest "I told you he'd come immediately he hears about it"

Mutassim was surprised to see me "I guess he has really changed, I thought he was just messing around"

I sit next to Jaafar who was too busy eating to say a word.
"What are you two talking about?"

"The real reason you came here"
"To eat? Because you know cooking isn't my strongest suit except my stir fry noodles" I say confidently.

"You didn't hear?" Bashir asks.
"Hear what?"

"I thought that was why you came" he huffs sadly "Anyway Karima had a mental breakdown last night. She kept screaming in her sleep and passed out immediately she woke up"

I froze.
"What?"

Abubakar nods "Yeah, Mami and Abba took her to a psychologist this morning".

"Where is she?"
"Probably in her room sleeping".

.

I saw Laura seated in the living room staring blankly at the wall.
"Where's Karima?"

She huffs "She refused to sleep so the doctor gave her something to put her to sleep"

I sit next to her "You look worried, she's going to be fine"
"It seems so. She's strong, she bounced back quickly"

I nod "Alhamdulillah"
"But Hamma—" she trails off.

"Should I really get married to Mahfouz?"
"What? Did something happen?"

She takes a deep breath "No, there's nothing"
"Are you sure?"

She nods "It's just that marriage was the worst mistake Karima made, the man she thought she loved turned out to be her biggest regret. Hamma, Karima is strong but I'm not".

"People are different, yes she's stronger but it applies to Mahfouz as well. Not every man is her ex husband. You can't stop yourself from being happy because of fear. Except if there's another reason you're having second thoughts"