𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.1}
𝑨𝑳𝑭𝑬𝑨

"She smiled softly but this time was different,Her face smiled but her eyes didn't

Her face smiled but her eyes didn't."
-𝐮.𝐤

ꨄ︎

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?" Rosalie asked her daughter. Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"

"Why would I mum? I'll be fine. " Kamala reassured her mother. Plus I'll be with the legendary Soul Silva. "Kamala." Rosalie said. "He does love you...he's just been..busy. "

"Yea mum..busy." She agreed with a slight smile packing up the rest of her belongings. "Well sky will be there...you love Sky. " Rosalie said with a bright smile,in hopes to cheer her daughter up.

"True. I do love Sky. "

"And you can make new friends and help grow your power, train." Her mother informed. "Yea..and mum dad loves you too." Kam said with a slight smile grabbing her bags. "I know.. Chéri." Rosalie said, holding her daughter's hand in hers. "You look beautiful.. I love you."

"Thank you..I love you too. " She replies, hugging her mom tightly. "When will you come to Alfea?"

"Family day." Her mom saids. "Now go! Alfeas waiting. Give Sky a hug for me. "

My first day at Alfea,my first time seeing my dad in months. My family was really close, we stayed in touch, me and my dad, Sky and mom would go get pancakes at this dinner in town every Saturday.Then one Saturday it just kinda stopped they were always busy training. Dad had trained Sky to be a specialist since he was three.My dad trained us both though I am a fairy I'm pretty good at combat. Sky wanted to be just like his Father Andres,who died during battle after he was born. My dad and mum took him in when I was just a couple months old, same as sky. We were family despite it all he was my brother and I was his sister. We haven't seen each other in almost a year and a lots changed.

Kamala walked through the gates of Alfea,students all around. It was beautiful, the school was magical to say the least. She walked towards the building, she was lost in its beauty and she had know idea where she was going.

"Need help?" A voice suddenly asked from behind me. I turned around to see a dark haired guy leaning against a light pole with a smug grin on his face. He was annoyingly attractive. "Or are the independent type?" He questioned with that same smug grin.

"I am, thanks." I said, rolling my eyes and turning back around.

"Feisty, you must be a Fairy. " He assumed jumping in front of me, keeping his grin.