𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟑}
HEART OF GOLD

"I could be anything in this fucked up world

But I choose to be yours. "
- 𝐚.𝐝

"MAGIC LIVES in the very fabric of nature. And here in our circle of stone, it's magnified." Miss Dowling started."I'm sorry about the Riven thing." Terra whispers nudging me in my arm.

"It's okay, Terra really you were just trying to look out for me." I whisper in response.

"The Vessel tests your ability to channel that magic. Later, you may learn to connect with other elements." Dowling continued. "but your first year is all about the element you were born with." "Earth."

Dowling soon started to pick students one by one to test their magic abilities. She started with Terra; Soil, sand, rock, and all manner of plant life. Then Aisha; "Water. The lakes and oceans of the world, or the molecules that exist in all organisms around us." She tested two more students, one Musa and another who Kamala hadn't met before. Miss Dowling then called Kamala up to the vessel. She walked towards it and leaned over it.

"Energy. Light, wind, the earth's gravitational pull, it's all around us." Dowling stated as Kam created a white sparkly glowing ball of pure energy.

"Concentrate." Dowling insisted. Now put it back into the earth.

Kamala motioned her hands to the vessel and placed the energy inside.

"Good job, today Fairies." Miss Dowling complimented with a small smile.
You're dismissed. 

"How's Alfea chéri?" My mom asked me over FaceTime on my computer.

"Beautiful mum, I uh..talked to dad." I replied.

"That's good...very good." She said with a faint smile. "And where are you?"

"Outside on the specialist field, doing some studying in the grass." I replied with a smile.

"Huh, of course you are. Farrah told me you did really well today."

"Yea, I guess so I can't help but feel like it'll take control of me." I mumbled.

"You control your powers, you can't let it consume you chéri." My mom assures me.

I simply shake my head and flash a small smile. "Well, mum, I should probably get going."