𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟕}
HUMAN REALITY

"what is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over and still lives"-𝐡

-𝐡.𝐦

WOKEN BY a loud cry for help the two jumped up dressing, rushing through the halls down towards the scream. They walked into the scene unfolding before them two students were carrying Sual on their shoulders, he was hurt. Kamala ran towards him along with Sky coming down from the balcony.

"Dad! Silva!" The two called out. Terra and the girls approached the scene.

"I need the med kit from the bastion." Terra informed.

"I'll get the headmistress." Beatrix insures heading to her office.

"Sky, help us get him to the greenhouse." Terra insisted, sky grabbing Silvas arm wrapping it around his neck. Terra and Sky helped carry him to the greenhouse with Kam frantically following behind.

**

"Is—is he going to...be okay?" Kam stammered,attempting to hold back tears.

Her brother held her in conforts. "How bad is it? Can you help him?" Sky questions in worry.

"Kammy, Sky, I'll be fine. Just let professor Harvey do his work." Silva mumbles weakly.

"I should've moved it rightaway, had more soldiers.." Dowling trailed on, entering the greenhouse.

Guys could we have the room, please?" Silva spoke.

"Dad..."

"Kammy..we'll keep you informed."

"Go on." Dowling persists.

Kam was overwhelmed, worried for her father..she saw how deep his cuts were from the burned one. It didn't matter what they did, she knew he wouldn't heal or get even physically better until they killed the one that infected him.

She sat on the bench in the Specialist hall courtyard, thinking. She just sat there with tears rolling down her cheeks..thinking of the inevitable.

"Could you use some company?" A voice asks sincerely, Kamala lifts her head up to see Rivens eye looking down at her teary eyed ones. He took a seat right next to her wrapping his arms around her.

"He'll be okay..you know Silva he's tough and shit."

Kamala chuckles at his acts of comfort.

"You know...a couple months ago before these new powers formed I was so pissed at him for leaving me and my mom and not calling..I hated him—I let the anger go and everything just changed..just like that.  Why do I care now?"