𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

{CHAPTER 𝟏𝟎}
ONES YOU LOVE

"We all just need someone too stay

"We all just need someone too stay."
-𝐣.𝐦

"WOW, THE QUEEN OF SALORIA REALLY IS A RAGING BITCH." I expressed as Stella finished telling me everything her mother did to her last semester and everything she did days earlier. "No offense." "Oh, trust no offense taken." The blonde expressed plopping on the couch beside me. "So you and Riven seem happy." "Yea..we're very happy." I reveal, "He's absolutely nothing like he pretends to be. He's warm..sentimental and just amazing." "Well, I'm happy you're happy." Stella assured, stretching her arms over mine, taking me in an embrace. " Thanks Stel. I'm sorry youve had such a shittly couple of days." "Thanks Kammy."

"The specialists are going to be tracking and killing the burned ones!" Terra exclaimed, storming into the suite with Aisha at her side. "We've been blowing up your phone for the past hour, what have you been doing?" "Uh..Riven was here and my phone was on the charger..plus Stellas here." I explained, pointing at the blonde sitting on the couch. "And what do you mean the specialists are going to kill the burned ones? What about the guard graduates?" I questioned in utter confusion. "The guard has lost too many, Marco was injured and his team has been wiped out by the burned ones. They're traveling in pairs of two." Aisha explained, concern leaking through her teeth like a waterfall that was forever flowing. "When do they leave?" I wondered. "Tomorrow at dawn." Terra informed, as the fairy made her way to the door. "Kam? Where are you going?" The young earth fairy called out for her friend who walked out the door closing it behind her. I walked towards the shed on the other side of the school where they held their prisoner. Open the door I laid eyes on her cell and the redhead who laid inside. "Look who it is, daddy's little perfect fairy." She hissed with a conniving grin. "You wicked bitch, I spat. Looks like I've upset you. You knew all of this would happen didn't you?" Of course she did this was her plan all along coming here last semester all just for this chaos to break out.

"What did I know? Tell me Kamala..please tell me." The redhead spoke, grabbing a hold of the bar of the cell. "Are you referring to the burned ones wiping out the guard? Or the specialist in training having to step in?" "You conniving–"Is this about Riven? Has he finally grown tired of trying to fit into your perfect little world, with your perfect boyfriend and perfect family..Is that it?" With those words leaving her mouth The anger I once felt left. The angerI felt towards her, how it was her fault my dad was hurt, how both my boyfriend and brother had to face those creatures in the day ahead. It all washed away. I began to feel sorry for her, all she wanted was love. She wanted to be loved purely, no strings attached. She wanted someone, anyone to be there for her, to love her. The girl was tired of being alone. That's why she did what she did, why she was doing what she was. "I pity you Beatrix, the girl who was denied love." I spoke as her eyes grew glossy and her grin slightly fading. I wondered if that was because what I was saying was true and she knew it or if it was all a part of some game, some act. "Goodbye Beatrix."

  ꨄ

It was dawn, I'd been up all night thinking of today. What the outcomes would be for the people I loved. I got dressed, putting on some black sheer tights, a denim skirt, a black turtleneck and a leather jacket. The energy fairy made her way through the specialist halls where they geared up. She spotted Riven instantly, in his gear swords on his back ready for a think. Approaching I greeted, "Hey." softly, placing my hand on Rivens shoulder. "Hey." he dragged on looking me in the eye. "I know that look..Kam, we're gonna be fine." He assured, placing his hand on her shoulders resting them up on both sides of her neck. I didn't doubt that they were incapable of killing the burned ones. It's just different when you love someone and they're walking into the flames. "I know I jus–I love you." "I love you too." He expressed bringing me into a kiss that I didn't want to end. "Don't die out there, okay? I dont wanna have to kick both your asses. Tell Sky the same." I assured, my words making his famous smirk appear. It reminded me when we first met, that damn smirk. "Hey, I'll be fine especially knowing I have you to come back too." He continued to assure "Riv, we gotta go." Sky infomed, giving his sister, " I love you and we'll be fine" smile. Riven kissed my forehead before his hands ghosted my face completely. I walked back to the suite where all the girls and Sam waited sitting on the couch. They all looked depressed and felt useless,  I joined them, taking a seat by Stella leaning my head on her shoulder. "He's gone?" "Yep." I stated with a small frown.

  ꨄ

"Are we having a power outage?" Stella questioned sitting up. "How does that even happen here?" Aisha wondered looking at the lights flickering on and off. "—Well it shouldn't." Terra went on to explain, "Alfea's an outpost. The electricity is run by magic. " I explained, considering i'm an energy fairy I could feel the energy like it was in my bloodstream. "Right beneath the school are energy wells designed by–" "Yeah, I'm gonna skip the history lesson and check it out." Sam cut off going through the door. While Sam went to check out the school, Terra continued her lecture but was cut off by Sam being thrown through the door hitting the floor groaning in pain. We all rushed to his side, "There's a burned one in the school." Sam grunted out trying to hold in the pain. He was hurt, cut by the burned one. "The infection's gonna spread soon." Terra informed, as we held Sam and Musa used her powers to see how he was. "Musa? What is it?" Aisha and I questioned, Musa looked puzzled more than afraid. "Do something, Do something!" she cried. "I can't get a signal." Stella pointed out putting her phone up in the air. "Shit, what are we gonna do?" I cursed, hearing Stella's statement. Sam's  breathing was rapid, unsteady. "He'll get erratic without Zanbaq." "We need to get out!" I exclaimed.

𝐀/𝐍:Sry bout this chapter>

𝐀/𝐍:
Sry bout this chapter>