𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟗}
WITHER INTO THE TRUTH

"I am terrified by this dark thing, that sleeps in me

thing, that sleeps in me."
- 𝐭.𝐝

LIKE USUAL GOSSIP travels fast in Alfea. So much gossip to cover too bad we didn't have our own Dan Humphrey, it would make it so much more modern with tweets. Word was spreading that Beatrix was a psychopath and a murderer who killed Callum. Not to mention that Queen Luna dragged Stella out of school for reasons one couldn't guess.

The young fairy lay stretched out in her bed peacefully. Something she hasn't done since Sliva got hurt. In these moments all the worries that came with Alfea simply floated away in her gray floral sheets. She soon heard a light knock on her dorm door. Groaning at her peace being disturbed. Come in. She voiced, sitting up in her bed. It was none other than her brother. "So you're going to sleep all day?" Sky questions placing a latte on her nightstand. "Where's Aisha?" He questions noticing her made up bed. "I may sleep all day..considering classes are canceled. And Aisha gets up at 6:30 for a swim." Kamala informed reaching for her coffee hoping it would give her life or just enough energy to get out of bed. "Didn't you hear classes have been resumed..therefore drink that and get off your ass." Sky insisted with a smile walking to exit the room. "Plus we're training today." He added shutting the door behind him.

The girl rolled her eyes heading towards the bathroom only to see Musa doing her makeup. "Morning sleepyhead." The fairy greeting putting her eye pencil down. "Morning." Kam greeted back with a smile running the shower, hoping in. "So I take you a Riven made up? I could feel your anxiety going through the roof the other day." Musa explained, as Kamala put her robe on heading to her room. "Yea, we did..I still hate that you're a kind fairy." Kamala expressed as she got ready in her room. Wearing a black skirt, a cream turtleneck, and a navy blue sweatshirt tucked in.

"Most people do

"Most people do." Musa chuckled, heading for the front door. "I'll see you down there." She added closing the door behind her.