𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

{CHAPTER 11}
RECKLESS

Without you I'm on my own Am I'm gonna be aloneAnd if it's only Me, myself and I Will I be fine?-r

And if it's only Me, myself and I Will I be fine?
-r.l

THERE WAS A CONSTANT BANG ON THE DOOR, it startled all of us something was trying to get in something that would probably be the end of all of us. All I could think about was my dad, sky, and Riven thinking about how much hasn't been said. The door soon bursted open, it was Sky and Bloom. My brother rushed over to mee grabbing me in his arms, holding me tight. "Are you okay?" He questioned frantically his heart was racing. "I—im okay..we need help." I stated breaking from his embrace and back over to Musa and a badly injured Sam. "ahh shit." Sky cursed seeing Sam. he said there's a burned on in the school. Musa spoke out of breath, "we needed to get him to the courtyard. They're barricading it off." Sky stated as he helped us get Sam to his feet dragging him out of the dorm.

We made our way to the courtyard as fast as we could, the room wreaked of fear and pain. Terra got her brother to her father where she stayed to help him; he was groaning in pain and agony. The energy that once surrounded the school was drained life less, "As i'm sure you're aware."Headmistress Dowling began. "Burned Ones have infiltrated the Barriers and the school. For some reason, the magical energy wells which power everything at the school have failed. I managed to speak with Queen Luna before they did. We're barricading all entrances to the courtyard. We're safe for now... but we must prepare for the reality that the Burned Ones may infiltrate the space before they arrive." She went on as the students muttered out of fear. "This is what we've been training for. Be cautious, but be brave. Let magic guide you, and let's show them what it means to be Alfeans. Prepare the barricade." Farrah ended.

"Headmistress Dowling." I called out to meeting her at the bottom of the stairs, "what the hell caused this?" I questioned her as we walked up the stairs side by side. "Rosalind." She answered, uneasy as she stormed through the halls, "How is that possible? I thought she was dead." —she was captured in an energy barrier your mother and I created but somehow Beatrix got her out and she's doing all this to get to bloom I assume." My godmother told me, stopping in her tracks grabbing my shoulders. "Kamala, we're gonna need you. All of you." She stated, that was almost like saying the school's existence but no pressure right? "I'm ready." I voiced.

In the midst of all the chaos I lay eyes on the one person who owned a part of my heart. "Gees, where have you been?" I questioned not giving him time to answer, crashing my lips into his. His arms going to my hair resting at the lower side of my neck. "Helping a friend help a friend." He moaned into the kiss, "who?" I questioned slowly detaching our lips. He looked at me like for reason he should lie but fir bigger reason he should tell me the truth. "Who, Riven?" I asked again, eyebrows farrowing as my arms crossed. "Dean."He revealed, I soon removed my body from up against his knowing who Dean's friend is. "You're helping her." I stated, realizing what was going on. "Kamala.." he dragged out Tell me you're not helping her. "You know I won't lie to you." He spoke softly, I looked to the ground as I felt my eyes water. I look back up at him."Don't do this to me." I pleaded as tears dropped, he quickly put his hands on the side of my face, some fingers resting on my face, others behind my ear.

"Baby. baby." He repeated bringing me into his chest a place I want and don't want to leave. "No..no no." I repeated, slipping out of his grasp, "No!" I shouted, slapping him hard enough there was an echo. Saying No loud enough to where the whole school heard it snapping their heads in our direction but I didn't care. "Kam? Everything okay?" My brother questioned, approaching the two of us. "Better than ever now that it's over." I stated coldly wiping my tears walking away. I took a deep breath pushing it all down, all of it.

"I know Kamala, she won't just sit here and do nothing." Stella went on talking to Aisha, especially raw on emotions. "What do you think she's gonna do?" Aisha questioned as Bloom and I approached. "Probably something reckless." I stated with a smile, "—with a little help."Bloom added. We snuck our way into the lunchroom where the secret escape latch was, as we all went down leading us out to the secret door leaving the school. "Come on we have to make sure the Burned Ones are following Bloom. " I stated as we rushed out into the graveyard.

"My mum's going to be here soon with an actual army." Stella pointed out as we rushed to the center of the Alfea courtyard.  "They won't be here in time, Stella." I told her. "The Burned Ones have always been after me." Bloom went on as the creatures snarled, getting closer. "Rosalind taught me how to stop them, but I have to draw more magic than ever before, and... I don't know what's gonna happen when I do." "It's OK. I'll make sure we're safe, and that you are too. I can surround you with water and Kamla can surround you  in case the flames get too big and or try to consume you." Aisha told Bloom reassuring her. "You won't see us, but we'll be right here." I told her as we all locked hands.

The Burned Ones screeched and snarled getting closer as Bloom soon released herself from our grasp, stepping forward and we stepped back. Aisha formed a water circle around her while I the energy barrier. She transformed into a true fairy wings and all wings of flames. She killed every last Burned One for good. "Well done Bloom. Well done girls." Miss Dowling complimented, as she caught Bloom's weak body in her arms. "She'll be fine, just weak, you girls take her back to her room." She told us as we helped carry Bloom. "We did it." She spoke softly, "Yeah we did." We all tucked Blooming bed as i slipped away heading for one of Alfeas fields where I saw my brother lost in his head to say the least. We both sat there till the sun rose and the next day fell not a word just silence. 

ERAKLYON

"Hi, mum." I greeted at the frint door of my home. "Chéri what are you doing here?" she smiled, taking me into an embrace, smelling my mothers scent and seeing how happy she was broke me. The tears filled the brims of my eye. I finally let it out all of it and broke down in her arms. "I loved him mom" I cried.

𝐀/𝐍 ;) What do you guys think?? Please tell me In comments!!!! LET A GIRL KNOW!!

LET A GIRL KNOW!!