𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

{CHAPTER 0.1}
"COLD BLOOD PANIC ATTACK"

I find myself in a shit positionThe man that I love sat me down last night

The man that I love sat me down last night

-l.m

☁︎

MY SECOND SEMESTER AT ALFEA, I walked into my suite after being gone for two long months. Needed months. I put my bags down as Ireached for my keys, "Kam!" Terra exclaimed, opening the door before I could. She took me into a long and rather tight embrace, rushing me inside where my other fairy friends awaited. "Oh my god! You're back." Stella stated pushing Terra off of me as she got her hugs in. "And look at your hair." Aisha pointed out, entering the room with bloom by her side seeing my dark raven hair longer than its previous length. "It looks hot." Musa complimented, from behind me running her fingers through it. "I think they call it getting over post-heartbreak hair." Stella stated, with a small smile. "Guys, I'm fine. It's been 2 long months."I pleaded walking to my room, as they all trailed behind me. "Right, guys if Kamala said she is fine she's fine." Bloom defended as they all stood behind me. Thank you Bloom, anyways what's been happening since i've been gone?" I questioned, by the expression that they soon all shared a lot.

"Your emotions are a tool." Rosalind stated, as Bloom stood in the middle of the stone circle as the other fairy students observed. My godmother told me what her and my mother had done yet instead of Headmistress Dowling teaching and welcoming us back here stood Rosalind. No one had her from Farah for months, that explains why she missed my mothers birthday but where was she? I wondered and wondered as Rosalind continued, "Nothing more, nothing less." She was having the students show their combat skills and Bloom was going against Marcus and was painfully losing every strike causing as much pain as the first we all winced seeing her like this.

At the last strike she lost it, letting her power consume her and by the look in Rosalind's eyes that was exactly what she wanted. Once her little game was over and the lesson ended she called me over. "Kamala Sliva." She stated, admiring me with her eyes. "Daughter of Soul Sliva and Rosalie Doylo, could I steal you for a chat?" She asked with a smile, do I have a choice I thought to myself. "If you're anything like your mother you are a quite unique fairy." She stated, seated in the headmistress chair that once sat my godmother. "How is Rosalie doing?"

"She's great, better if you let her husband out of chains." I spat not holding back a drop of venom. "Yet my dear that's not possible, Soul Sliva is on trial for his crime right now as we speak." She declared, "I know he's your fath–"with all due respect my father has committed no crime." I cut off as I could feel the energy power rise as her words enraged me. "My dear attempted murder is indeed a crime." She stated, her words came as a shock. "Attempted murder?" I questioned back, the rage decreasing leaving only confusion. "The attempted murder of Andreas of Eraklyon." Rosalind revealed, coldly and nonchalantly.