𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟖}
SOME WRECKED ANGEL

"When they ask why him

"When they ask why him..who else is their?"
-𝐤.𝐬

"WHAT ARE YOU OBSESSING OVER?"
Riven asks, lying down looking up at his girlfriend wistfully staring at her phone."Silva? Still?"
"I'm just worried..." Kamala states waiting for her father to reply back to her.

"He will be fine

"He will be fine." Riven assures kissing the young girls cheek. "Well..I guess I'll just have to distract you." He commented, brushing her hair back from her neck.

He slowly plants small kisses down her collarbone. Taking her eyes off her phone, now staring back into his.

"Keep distracting. A little to the left. " Kamala recommends with a smile, tilling her head to the left. He planted more, soon stopping planting a kiss on Kams lips.

I headed to meet up with the girls for lunch outside of Dowlings office in Aisha, a little portable. I walked through the door with two  iced coffees in my hand, a yogurt parfait, a tea and a scone.

"Hey, you...Terra greeted. I didn't see you this morning."

"Oh..hey, I uh..stayed the night at Rivens." I informed as I gave the girls their foods and beverages.

I could tell Terra had a lot of her options she wanted to share on the matter of me and Riven but luckily with a death stare from Musa she didn't.

"Stella's dreading being outshined by her mum all day." Terra acknowledges, standing drinking her tea.

"You could enjoy that a little bit less." Musa states.

Terra laughs. "Could I? I guess we'll have to see at the assembly."

"How's Silva?" Bloom asks. "Sky finds that not talking about him hurts less."

"Uh..he says he's fine...but I know he's not, it's his brave face,the one I haven't seen since the guard." I inform, drawing circles in the palms of my hands.