𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟐}
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭

"You were standing there like an angel, backlit by the light of heaven," "I couldn't take my eyes off you

"You were standing there like an angel, backlit by the light of heaven," "I couldn't take my eyes off you."
-𝐮.𝐤

AFTER SPARRING with Riven, Kam headed back to her suite to get ready for the orientation party. She walked into her room with absolutely no idea what to wear. She pulled out a flannel jacket, a white crop and some jeans.

She headed to the fairy hall

She headed to the fairy hall. She saw Sky being all cute with Bloom and Terra talking to Aisha and another girl with long black hair. She walked over to the trio.

"Hey, Kam we were just talking about you." Aisha said with a smile.

"Oh really?" I questioned with an intrigued smile.

"Oh god, Kam this is Musa she our other roomie." Terra says with an overjoyed smile.

"Hi, Kam I've heard a lot about you." She acknowledged.

"All good I hope." I added.

"Nothing but." Musa replies. "I hear your energy fairy."

"Why yea, I am."

"She should be a specialist." I familiar voice saids form behind me. I turn around to see Riven with that grin.

"Back off Riven." Terra spat.

"Relax Terra, I just wondered if I could steal Kam for a minute or two." He saids shifting his eyes from Terra to me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Come and find out." He replies getting closer to me reaching out his hand for me to follow.