𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟒}
MORTAL HOPES

"I pretend to look around, but I'mactually looking for you

actually looking for you."
-𝐡.𝐥

"SO DO THEY KNOW WHO ATTACKED THE SHEEP HERDER?" Bloom questioned grabbing her books. "Not again... we need to get to the class we're already late for." Aisha grumbled out. "They said they don't but...something's telling me my father and Dowling know exactly what killed that man." Kam said, throwing on her coat.

"You think they'd keep it from us? Why would they do that?"

"Who knows we can figure that out later Class did you guys forget?" Aisha reminded.

The trio headed to their first period.

Kamala couldn't stop thinking of the sheep herder and what killed him. What are her father and godmother not telling them? She thought.

***

Sky and Riven are sparring outside of the specialist hall.

"So your sister.." Riven leads

"I'll kill you." Sky replies.

Riven grins widely and chuckles at his response.

"Not before I do." Silva adds passing by seeing their moves and skills in combat.

"Well shit. I'm just a walking corpse then." Riven voices as him an Sky walk to the bench where Stella sat.

"What do you think Stel?" Riven questioned.

"What? You and Kam? Oh please."

Sky chuckles.

"Piss off." Riven spat.

"Oh bloom wanted to know if you guys are going to the party tonight?"

"Ouuuu party?" Kam said, approaching the trio on the bench. So in.

"Kam aren't you looking hotter than ever." Riven said with his famous smug grin.earning a glare from sky.

Kam rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Come to see your favorite specialist?"

"No, Riv I didn't come to see sky."

"Ouch, and I'm the dick." he said with a slight frown.

"Aww." She said walking over to him on the other side of the bench.she placed her hand on the side of his face and patted lightly before walking away.

"I'll see you guys later."

"So what exactly do you think killed him?"Aisha asks.

"Umm.. I don't know." Kam replies, taking a bite out of her apple. "But my guess, whatever it was, it was out for blood."