[14]

I gasp for air as I make it to the surface of the calm ocean.

I look around at the airplane wing and swim towards it.

I get on it and lay on my back, gasping for air and close my eyes for a second.

It happened again.

Enzo.

Where is he?!

I get in a sitting position and look around. I can't see him. "Enzo!" I yell, getting to my knees and searching the ocean.

I see a body floating not far away from me. "Enzo!" I yell again as I jump into the water and swim towards him.

I get to his body and take his head out of the water, holding him by his waist to the surface. "Hey Enzo, wake up!" I say, tapping his fave as I swim back to the airplane wing.

I put him first on the wing and then get myself up on it.

I kneel beside him "Enzo come on, wake up!"I yell, shaking him.

Please don't do this to me.

"I can't lose someone else." I feel my eyes water as I start doing cpr.

"Come on Enzo, don't die on me," I plead.

"Wake up dammit!"  I yell, and then Enzo's eyes snap open and gets on his side, coughing out water.

I rub his back back until he stops coughing and gets into a sitting position, searching my face. "God, are you alright?" He asks, concern in his voice.

"Am I okay? Are you okay, Enzo? You almost drowned to death!" I say in an angry voice.

"I'm fine, amore," he smiles. He fucking smiles. "Where are we?" He asks, looking around us.

"I don't  know. Some ocean" and then it hits me "What the hell are we supposed to do?"

"It's fine. I have a tracker on me," he explains showing me his wrist "they will come after us"

"And until then? We can't stay here, it will get dark and will be freezing. We have to swim in a direction to find an island or something " I say trying to decide which way to go.

"Is it now the moment to say that I don't  know how to swim?" He says making me freeze and look at him for a long moment.

"I hope you are joking" I say.

"I'm not" He says dead serious.

I internally groan. I will teach this man how to swim the moment we go back to Italy. If we make it back to Italy.

"It's fine. We can use this airplane wing as a boat. We just need something to push it with" I look at the other parts of the destroyed jet. "I will go there to search for some things we could use. You stay here" I say getting ready to jump into the water again.

He grabs my wrist and spins me around "What the fuck you think you are doing? There could be sharks!"

"We will be eaten by them if we don't move so is a lose lose for us. I will come back quickly"I say getting out of his hold.

"Be careful" He says.

"I will." I jump into the water and swim towards the destroyed pieces.

I find a bottle of water floating near them and a few protein bars then I look for something we could use to move the airplane wing.

I find some long enough metal bars that could be useful at rowing.

I swim back and put the things on the airplane wing and then hop back on.