[18]

Enzo's pov
Surprise!

After Evelyn goes up the stairs, I head to the cells that we have under the mansion.

Here aren't that many as the second base. We only have captive the most important prisoners here.

I walk down to the basement and stop in front of Angelo's cell.

His head is hung low as he is tied to a chair.

"I trusted you, and you betrayed me with the Americans."

His head snapped up "Fucking finally. I thought you wouldn't figure it out- wait does this mean we are at that part of the plan?" He asks himself

"What's that supposed mean?" I furrow

"Oh oops my mouth can't keep shut." He chuckles " how us princess doing? I haven't seen her in a while"

"That's none of your buisness" I hiss "why did you betray me?"

"Just wanted some drama" He laughs "and prove Matteo I'm not that dumb he thinks I am. That I am smarter than him"

"For you is all a completion?!" I almost yell of frustration

"Yeah," He answers truthfully "and just so you know I could take down those people"

"What people?" I ask

"The ones that will be here in 5...4...3...2.. and one"

Someone attacks me from behind but I manage to elbow them and get them off me.

I take a few steps back watch as another man attacks me.

I dodge his punch but then he gets out a knife and stabs me in my side making me groan and lose my stability.

Just when I was about to recover from the shock two other man grabbed me by my arms and forced me to my knees, tieing up my hands and another puts a gag around my mouth so I could not speak.

"Told ya" Angelo said smirking and then going back to sleep.

I try to get out of their hold but the wound is hurting like a bitch.

They get me to my feet and drag me to Roman's room.

That's when I hear Evelyn and Roman. She doesn't hear us, being too focused on Roman.

"Am I, though? I have the upper hand here, Evelyn. Guess who put your little brothers head in Enzo's office?" Roman smirks.

"You fucking bitch. You are so dead!" Evelyn says lunging at him.

"Not so fast" he says looking behind her, at me. She turns around and her eyes widen a little as she sees me on my knees, the men holding me down and the gag stopping me from talking.

"Let him go" She says to the men.

"Like they would listen to you. They do what I say, Evelyn" Roman says from behind her.

That's when I see him preparing a syringe and getting closer to her.

I try to warn her but only muffles come out my mouth 'What?' She mouths