[30]

My men carry William to the basement as I told them too and tied him up to a chair next to some beautiful ustensils that will come in handy for the chat me and Enzo will have with him.

Roman is nowhere to be found. He's good at hiding. There's no doubt he hid William and crashed our plane - did he crash mines and Rory's plane too?

"What are you thinking about?" Enzo asks, wrapping his hands around me from behind.

"Just-" It's nothing. I'm just happy we finally got him. " I turn my head to see him smile down at me."Why are you smiling?"

"You know what this means?"

"What does it mean?"

"We can finally go to our date."

"What do you have in mind, Enzo De Luca?"

"You'll have to wait and see, amore. There will be a delivery for you tomorrow. Wear that." He says

"You do have good taste in clothes. I loved the dress you sent me when we first met."

"I know I have. Have you looked at me?" I roll my eyes and kiss him on his lips.

"I did, and you are amazing and beautiful and have good style, and you make me happy, and you are the best thing that happened to me."

His smile grows wider. "I didn't know you had so many good things go say about me."

"And there are many more"

~

We walk downstairs to the basement. I wear some white clothes so I can see the blood of William on me.

Enzo opens the door and signals me to enter first. "After you amore," he says in a gentleman voice.

I step into the room, and William is still unconscious, his head hung low as blood drips from the side of his head.

I go to the corner of the room and grab a bucket that I said to my men to put in him and splash him awake with it.

He gasps for air and then chockes at the taste of it, spitting it. "What the hell is this?" He says, looking between me and Enzo.

"Gasoline." Enzo answers.

William imeadiatly shows fear as he fights against his restraints. "Let me go, Evelyn," He demands in a shaky voice.

"Don't say her name," Enzo says angrily. punching him hard in the face that he spits blood.

"Why should I let you go? You took everything from me!" I say, punching him in the stomach, making him groan. "Rory," I say, and his eyes lit up. "You do remember her, don't you?" I take a knife from the table and stab him in his leg, making him scream."My brother, Alek. You fucking sent me his head!" I twist the knife and take it out, now stabbing him in the stomach.

"Please stop!"He says gasping for air

"My father. I don't even know where his corpse is! You fucking killed the Don of the Russian Mafia and by doing that you signed a horrible death." I take the knife out and hand it to Enzo who drags the across his skin.

William screams in pain as he begs us to stop.

"Hold his head" I say to Enzo.

"Of course amore" he goes behind William and holds his head still even though he tries to escape knowing well what's going to happen next.

I take in my hand the pliers and open his mouth "Stay still you bastard" I snap and take out one of his teeth.

He yells in pain as he tried to move away from me but Enzo holds him in place.

I do the same thing a few more times "What do you want to do next?" I ask Enzo who smirks and takes in his hand the sharpest blade.

"Hold his hand"

I do as he says and he raises the blade in the air and then chops Williams fingers off. One by one. Each one followed by a horrible scream and struggles.

And his pain only makes me happier.

The torture goes for hours until all of us are covered in crimson blood from head to toe.

The blood well shown on my white clothes.

I point with my eyes to the matches and Enzo hands them to me. "Any last words William?"

"Please don't kill me" he says struggling to speak because of his missing teeth and the horrible pain.

I smile slowly "Tsk Tsk you just waisted your last words on something useless. Not smart at all if you ask me." I chuckle and light him on fire.

He screams and horrible pain and shakes in the chair but the fire spreads on all his body, burning his clothes and skin.

Enzo grabs my chin with his finger gently and twists my head so I can look at him " So beautiful" He says kissing me as besides us a man is dying in flames.