[23]

After the meeting is finished, I stand up. " Can I talk to you for a bit?" I ask Angela.

She looks at me and then at Matteo, who just nods with a reassuring smile "Okay" she says, following me outside.

Enzo just gives me a questionable look, but I ignore it. I have to know about this woman. I can't just let her 'gain' our trust without actually knowing anything about her.

I take her to the living room downstairs and then turn around to face her, crossing my arms at my chest."What?" She asks as if she is irritated.

I smile kindly. "I have some questions for you, Angela."

"I don't hide anything," she says, getting in defense mode.

"Who said you are? But I may start to think you are if you continue acting like this." I take  step closer to her."Who are you?"

"You know my name."

"I want a full name."

"Angela Carter."

"Position"

"Member of American Mafia -"

"What's the reason you betrayed them?"

"That's too personal,"

"If you want me to believe you, you are going to tell me. I repeat. What's the reason you betrayed William?"

"He killed my parents." She says through gritted teeth.

"Why?"

"Remember when I told you about William hunting down a target until they are dead?" I nod." He did that to my parents after they saw what a horrible monster he is and wanted to leave."

"Why didn't you leave sooner?"

"He threatened to kill my little brother," at the mansion of her little brother, something in me breaks, but I ignore it, " so I had to stay and do his dirty work."

"Why leave now? Doesn't he still threaten you?"

"While me and Matteo were in France, he helped me hide my brother, so he is safe now."

"Okay.. good...and I'm sorry about your parents."

"It's fine. It happened long ago. " I nod and give her a tight smile patting her shoulder "Goodluck with Matteo. "

~

I get to my room and slam myself in the bed, taking off everything that isn't underwear or bra and getting under the covers wanting to sleep.

Then the door opens slowly and closes behind Enzo, who isn't wearing a shirt."You didn't think I forgot about my promise, did you?" He says in a low voice, walking towards me.

I am resting on my elbows when he takes the cover off, shivers going down my spine.

His eyes travel along my almost naked body and at the matching lingerie. "You prepared yourself," He says, smirking.

With one move, he gets on top of me, and I am being imprisoned under him. My chest fell and rose deeply.

"You are nervous," He states, brushing his fingers along my stomach.

I am.

And I don't even know why. It's not like I haven't done this before. "I am not," I say almost out of breath.

"Liar," He says, unclipping my bra and taking it off. His hand is now massaging my boobs. He takes my nipple in his mouth, and I moan silently. "You like this, huh amore?" His other hand travels to my underwear, making me wet as he plays with the elastic of the panties, taking them slowly."Lift your hips, amore, " he says softly. I do as he says, and now I am completely naked under him.

His nose brushes against my stomach when he reaches to my pussy and I feel his tongue inside me making me moan and grab into the covers and arch my back.

With his hands he breaks apart my legs even more and I moan louder. "You're so wet" He says

"S-shit" I whisper as I feel closer to climax. His hands tighten on my legs. My body twitches as he hits my soft spot, making me moan in pleasure.

"Don't you dare, Evelyn or you will be punished"

"What if I want to be punished?" I breath out

"I will let that for another day" He says as I cum and I feel him cleaning me up "You taste so good" He breaths "Damn it Evelyn."

After he finished cleaning me up I look up at him and see him hard inside his pants."Want me to take care of that?" I say

"Fuck yea" He breaths.

I flip us over and straddle him, he is only in his pants as I kiss his neck and body and with one hand I unbutton his pants and take off his pants and boxers in one go.

I slowly hold him in my hand and being pumping him slowly, touching the tip with my thumb and repeating the motion until he moans in pleasure. "Shit Evelyn" He says grabbing into the covers closing his eyes. I can feel him throbbing in my hand, almost ready to cum.

"Look at me, Enzo, or I will stop," I warn, going faster.

"Don't," He warns.

"Then look at me,"

He looks at me like he is in pain, but I know how much he likes this. I take him in my mouth, the end of him touching the back of my mouth. I grab what I can't fit with my hands and begin moving up and down. Sucking on him as I put my hand in his inner upper tight.

I hear him whimper as he grabs my hair and moves my head, making me almost gag, but I still manage. "Fucking hell Evelyn" He says moaning my name. "I'm going to cum" He says with a edge in his voice and then I feel him release inside my mouth. I take deep gulps, eating him all up and then pull away to take some air.

We are both breathing heavily by the time we are done.