[19]

Evelyn pov

As the needle goes through Enzo's skin, he groans, making me worry, but I hide it, to not show any weakness to my enemy.

"What did you give him?" I ask in a neutral voice.

"Just a little experiment I did in the laborators, something that will boil his blood and die in the course of 4 days."

No.

He can't.

Don't panic. There has to be a cure. Not even him would make such a weapon and not have a cure.

Enzo's eyes widen a little as his gaze snaps to me. "And I should care?" I ask even though I am dying from inside to go to him.

My eyes meet Enzo's for a second and see the hurt inside them.

William circles me, and when he is behind me, I mouth to Enzo that I am sorry.

"You really don't?" William asks.

"I don't. He could die now and wouldn't lift a finger" liar.

William hums, " and you still want to be a part of the Americans."

"Yes. I have realized what big mistake I made when I left." I say lying through my teeth.

"Very well, Evelyn. You may be released," Okay, this is good,"and Enzo will remain in this room, dying slowly and in pain, but of course, you don't care."

"I don't,"

I will kill you, William, that's a promise

A guard comes up to me and unties the ropes. I get to my feet and look one last time at Enzo, who has no emotion on his face.

"Let's go, Evelyn, we have work to do," He says.

"With pleasure."I say and smile following him outside. The door closes behind us with a loud  sound.

I will come back, Enzo.

Hell will be appone Americans. They will feel the rage of the Russians and the Silenced Woman.

~

William gives me a room to stay in and change.

I take a shower and laugh to myself of how dumb he can be. He really trusts me, I thought it would be harder to convince him.

I change into some fresh clothes and then walk towards the house phone, I know this house at perfection.

The moment I got out of the basement, I realized we are in America, in California, to be more exact.

I make sure no one sees me, and I am out of the cameras vision and then dial my father number.

"Да?"

(Yes)

"Будьте готовы атаковать послезавтра в 15 часов базу американцев в Калифорнии."

(Be ready to attack the day after tomorrow at 3 p.m., the base of the Americans in California.)

"Я горжусь тобой, дочь. Вы заставляете меня гордиться"

(I'm proud of you, daughter. you make me proud)

Some daughters might be happy when their parents tell them they are proud of them, but for me, these are meanless words because I know he only raised me to be a monster.

I hang up and then walk away like nothing happened, keeping my head up, looking confident, but the only thing I could think of is Enzo.

"Ah, look who is here, princess. I haven't seen you in ages!" I hear Angelo's voice

"Angelo. How nice you are here too, " I say, with a tight fake smile.

"Cut the bullshit. I know you are not loyal to him, " he says

"I don't know what you are talking about," I say, starting to walk away, but he grabs me by my wrist and spins me around.

"Oh, I think you do, but I won't tell if you tell me where my brother is and with who,"

What's his obsession with his brother? Seriously now.

"He's probably in France, doing his mission,"

"I think there is something else too, I heard something about a girl." He smirks

"I don't owe you any information, Angelo. Come on, go and tell William whatever you want. He won't believe you,"

He hums, " Yeah, you are right, but you know what I can do?"

"What can you do?"

"Keep Roman away so he doesn't stand in your way,"

"Why would you want to help me?" I ask

"I just want to know about my brother. We were inseparable," inseparable,my ass.

"What is this obsession with your brother? He has his own life, " Angelo just shrugs.

Obsessive stalker.

"Do we have a deal or not?"

"Deal," I say, shaking his hand.

~

I told Angelo everything I knew about his brother, but I don't know much either.

I went back to my room, it's dark outside.

Tomorrow, I have to get the cure and give it to Enzo, and then the next day, I will take him out, and my father will attack.

He likes chaos, so he will most probably get the Italians too and will kill William by his own hand.

William enters my room without knocking, a smirk forming on his face. "Why don't we remember the good old times?" And I know exactly what he is referring to.

I smile despite my disgust, " of course."

In order to take information from him, two years ago I had to seduce him and eventually have sex with him and I have to do that...again.