[Chapter 3]

Soot Academy?

∆∆∆

I'm currently following Sebastian, well I don't really know what the man's name is but he looks like his name would be Sebastian.

I still have no clue to where I am. The only thing I have right now is my bag that contains laptop and few notebooks, then the pocketbook I got from our library.

Posible kaya na isa itong social experiment?

Sebastian stopped walking in front of the large doors with golding linings embeded on the wood. It looks magical as if it came straight out of a book.

I didn't bother asking Sebastian to why I'm here and how does he know me, because it feels like he doesn't like my presence.

"We're here, young lady." Sebastian opened the doors and assisted me to come in.

I should have ignored Marin, maybe I wouldn't be in this place if I did.

Pumasok kami sa isang malawak na silid, kapansin pansin ang malalaking bookshelves sa gilid ng kwarto na 'to, may wooden round table sa gitna at may dalawang brown sofa, habang may working table naman sa dulo ng silid. Mukang nando'n ang tinutukoy ni Sebastian na headmistress.

"Leroux, I've been waiting for you." The headmistress turned the swivel chair to face me. Lumapit ako ng konti and she gave me a signal to sit on the couch.

She's been waiting for me?

"Ma'am, I think we have a misunderstanding, I'm not from here." I said straight to the point. I'll just ignore the part where Sebastian literally said my whole name as if he's really expecting me.

"Hm? But it says you're enrolled here." Headmistress René said while holding documents on her hand.

"I don't remember enrolling here, I'm from a different school." Sagot ko sa kaniya. Why would I be enrolled here?

I read the golden nameplate on her desk, Headmistress René Carter.

Ngayon ko lang napansin ang kasuotan ni Headmistress René, mukang galing siya sa ibang panahon. Naka-dress siya na Victorian pa ang style and it looks very elegant. Habang ako ay naka-white uniform at black palda na below the knee, halatang hindi ako taga dito.

The headmistress gave me something, it looks like the documents she was holding earlier. As I read the documents, it really is mine.

But on the divine ability part, it says that I have psychic. Does it refer to the thing I have? It's called divine ability?

"But how?" I asked.

"You're enrolled since last year but you never came." She replied at me as I gave the documents back. "But I saw that you decided to enter the academy's premises."

"No, you don't understand. I'm not from here," pagpilit ko. "We were like playing the portal staircaise myth and I somehow got here."

"Yes, I know you came from the mortal world and discovered that you're a person with divine abilities."

Tinignan ko si headmistress kung nagpapatawa ba siya, "excuse me?"