[Chapter 14]

A Not so Festival

∆∆∆

"Are you here to take me?" I directly asked the crowned Prince.

Europe felt that I'm being hostile towards the Prince, so he pulled me by my wrist to stop me.

Prince Articus laughed menacingly, "ah... so our little miss goddess already knows?"

I glared at him, as Europe only tightened his grip on my wrist. The Prince slowly walked towards us, with an obvious teasing grin plastered on his face.

Europe took a step forward and widened his arm in front of me, preventing the Prince to come. Although, the Prince shoved him off on the side and approached me.

I feel like my body is paralyzed, maybe he's the one behind this.

"My dear sister, worry not for I would not take you today." He whispered while circling around me. "But expect our future encounters."

That was his final words before he disappeared out of the thin air.

Agad agad akong lumapit kay Europe na walang malay, I hope Articus didn't do something to him or I'll charge Myein Empire myself.

∆∆∆

"You look worried." The red head guy asked beside me. "Europe's gonna be fine, it's just that he wouldn't be able to attend the festival."

"I know. But I'm worried about a different thing." I answered Herio.

Sa ngayon ay kasama ko siya, inaayos niya ang teleportation stone papunta sa kingdom nila Vishian.

"Anyway, do you even know what festival we are going to attend?" He changed subject.

"No. What is it?"

He chuckled, "Leauhta Festival. In Vishian's Kingdom, they celebrate the birth of Goddess Liu. They light up this rectangular magic thing with their divine power and let them float in the sky," he stopped and handed me a teleportation stone. "Because they believe it will reach Goddess Liu and bless them with her Light."

"So do they light it up at night?" I questioned. Para pala 'tong lantern thingy.

Herio nodded.

"Let's go, the stones are ready." Aniya at nilahad ang kaniyang kamay. "You don't want to get lost in the Kingdom, don't you?"

Hinawakan ko na lang ang kamay niya at pumikit nang makaramdam ako ng malamig na hangin. The magic stones shone so bright that I had to close my eyes, and held Herio tighter.

The coldness of the stone and Herio's heat fought. I felt nauseous from our long contact and I felt a sharp pain through my chest.

"Caelum? Are you okay?"

Hindi ko napansin na tapos na pala ang pag-teleport namin dahil hanggang ngayon ay nakapikit pa rin ako.

I waited for the pain to ease and answered him, "yeah, sorry. It's my first time using that."

Herio's face became serious. It looks like he wants to say something, but then he looked away. "Follow me."