[Chapter 10]

Advanced Section

∆∆∆

The classroom is unusually cold, but I didn't know being seatmates with Herio is actually a huge help to keep me warm.

Yeah, it's my first day as an advanced student and I still couldn't escape Herio's presence. Though, I'm actually thankful that his presence is keeping me warm from Europe's cold aura.

Hindi pa kami lahat na nandito sa classroom, pero nalaman ko na 13 students kami na nakapasok sa advanced section. 2 new students since from last year, and that would be me and Euno.

I was lost in my thought when I heard a thud beside me. Well, it's just Herio who slumped his head on the desk and slept.

I don't really question things, but now that I've thought of it, why did he choose a seat beside me? Why won't he just leave me be?

I observed him. His head is facing my direction with his eyes closed, he looks like he's peacefully sleeping. I never really noticed the beauty mark he has under his right eye, or maybe I wasn't just paying attention to him.

Tinitignan ko ng maigi ang facial features niya at hindi ko alam kung gaano ako katagal nagoobserba, pero napansin ko na unti unting ngumingisi ang labi niya.

I rolled my eyes. He's not asleep, is he?

Maya maya ay dinilat niya ang mga mata niya and directly met my gaze, it gave me a chance to read his mind even though I didn't want to.

Keep staring, miss Sky. I like it when people admire me.

It's as if he's mocking me and he intentionally looked into my eyes to read his mind. Whatever.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Napansin ko na kumpleto na kami, at andami kong kaklase na hindi pamilyar sa'kin. Vishian is here, Herio, Euno, Europe, and Saha. They're the only people I know here.

My head turned in front of the door when it opened. I think it's our adviser.

"Good morning class, I see that we have a new addition in advanced section." The man said and glanced at me and Euno. "For those who don't know me, I am Micko Rue, a time traveller and your adviser."

This is my first time meeting a time traveller. What do they do? But wait, I feel like I heard his name.

"It's such a shame that I'll temporary leave for personal matters, just right after we had new faces here..." Mr. Micko sighed as he pushed up his glasses. "However, my wife would be taking over the class, for now."

Lahat kami ay napatingin sa pinto na bumukas. A woman walked in and I was shocked when I knew who she was. I mean I'm not shocked because I knew she possessed something like I have, but what are the chances we would meet here?

It's as if she knew and smiled at me when her eyes landed on my direction.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Venus and I'll be your substitute adviser." She greeted. Oh, so it's Mrs. Venus.

The classes started immediately and Mr. Ricko had to leave.

Ang hawak ni Mr. Micko ay History. Mrs. Venus stated that he contributed a lot to history because he has the ability to travel back time. It's amazing, but I wonder if he accidentally made a change in the past, what would happen to the future?

I listened to the discussion. History here interests me, maybe because I'm not from here and hearing things I haven't heard before is intriguing.

"Myein Empire, I know all of you heard that they're the most powerful empire in Elysian."