[Chapter 7]

Cafeteria Commotion

∆∆∆

It's not even Combat Classes anymore but I'm still pissed. I don't have any subjects left for the day, yet my mind is still stucked at the battle earlier.

I was tired after that battle. I hated how I lost because I couldn't react properly after the burning feeling spreading through my entire body.

What am I supposed to do? I know how his energy could sometimes hurt those people around him, or its just probably me, but how am I supposed to avoid that? I would've won if that didn't happen.

Pumikit ako at inis kong sinabunutan ang sarili ko. 'Di ko alam kung nasaan ang dalawa kong dorm mate ngunit nandito ako sa salas at nanonood ng TV. I'm trying to distract my mind by watching, but I still couldn't get it off my mind.

When I opened my eyes, Vishian looked at me like I'm a crazy person.

"What are you doing?"

If I'm not annoyed, I would pay respect because I learned that she's a royalty, a princess, a crowned princess to be exact. However, I'm not in the mood for greetings. Mabuti nang 'di ako magsalita kaysa kung ano ang sabihin.

Vishian sat with me on the sofa, watching some random show.

"I heard that you got the heavenly sword." Vishian said, eyes on the TV.

"I did, princess."

"No, just no. Stop with the formalities." She sighed. "Just my name is fine."

Tumango ako sa kaniya, if that's what she wants. Speaking of royalty, that Herio guy is also a prince. Couldn't believe him, maybe that's how he knows about the mortal world because he's someone high.

We sat in silence, "you fought with Herio?" she suddenly spoke as I hummed in response. "They said it was a close battle but Herio won. I hope it's you who have won."

I looked at her, "why?"

"Nothing. He's just a friend of mine and he would get teased a lot by our other friends if he lost."

I didn't reply to her anymore and just watched. I spent my time watching until it's my bed time, then I rested. Tomorrow's gotta be a long day.

∆∆∆

"Grabe! You're so cool kahapon, ah!" Blane greeted when I got outside of my room.

We're about to head to our first class, Vishian got ahead of us so she's not really here.

"Halos pigil hininga ako no'ng naglaban kayo ni Prince Herio." Blane laughed.

She reminds me of Marin, loud and doesn't care even if I don't response to any of their blabbing. I want go alone to our classroom but Blane's just waiting for me and wakes up earlier than me.

Marin, that girl. Should I be thankful to her that she brought me here?

Blane can cook and were always cooking breakfast for Vishian and I even though we could just go to the cafeteria. I don't want the food to go to waste, so I'm always eating my breakfast here.

Nang matapos na kami magbreakfast, nagtungo na kami sa aming klase. Our class today is Elysian Lore and Science, parang science subject lang naman 'to sa normal na mundo.

Before I got to my seat, Herio was there already. Wow, he's early. I thought he was the type of student who's always late and makes excuses because of what happened in the first day of classes. Turns out, he was actually telling the truth when he said that he ran an errand for the HM.